Disney's FORT WILDERNESS CABINS & CAMPGROUNDS Information & Questions

G719

DIS Veteran
I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to get picked up from the marina in a Minnie van. If it were me I’d take the boat from fort wilderness to MK and monorail over to poly. As long as you’re on the first boat outta FW you should be fine. Even if your 15 min late it won’t be a big deal in your reservation.
Minnie vans do pick up from the settlement area.

SplashMtnCrew

DIS Veteran
I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to get picked up from the marina in a Minnie van. If it were me I’d take the boat from fort wilderness to MK and monorail over to poly. As long as you’re on the first boat outta FW you should be fine. Even if your 15 min late it won’t be a big deal in your reservation.
It appears that MV pickups have been done at Pioneer Hall, so we’ll just hope for that. Worst case scenario, we will have to drive our car LOL

Lisann

Thank you Walt.
It appears that MV pickups have been done at Pioneer Hall, so we’ll just hope for that. Worst case scenario, we will have to drive our car LOL
Minnie Vans can go anywhere, places you would not imagine. That from a MV driver.

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
    Yes they can go to Pioneer Hall
    They can get to the Settlement Depot area (the internal bus drop closest to Pioneer Hall) which is about 400 ft (a football field+) from the HDDR entrance.

Minnie Vans can go anywhere, places you would not imagine. That from a MV driver.
    Within reason (disregarding the hyperbole). That's as close as you can get with Disney transport.

Yes they can go to Pioneer Hall
    They go to the Settlement Depot as described above. There is still a small walk involved. Pioneer Hall is still "way over there".

Bama Ed

Lisann

Thank you Walt.
    They go to the Settlement Depot as described above. There is still a small walk involved. Pioneer Hall is still "way over there".
    No, actually they can go anywhere. They can pull right up to the door if they want. I specifically asked a driver and he said they are allowed to get as close as they want. They have full reign, more or less, over all other forms of transportation. Not my words, but the driver's words.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS