Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Is there plenty of available seating at the pools or will I need to look into poolside patio seating for purchase?
We’ve never had an issue finding chairs, even over busy holidays. If you feel more comfortable having a patio or cabana, and want guaranteed seating, it doesn’t hurt to reserve one. Enjoy!

*Wanted to add: Patios are at the Courtyard pool and by the Splash Pad.

Cabanas are by the Beach pool (the pool with the waterfall/slide).

We’ve never had an issue finding chairs, even over busy holidays. If you feel more comfortable having a patio or cabana, and want guaranteed seating, it doesn’t hurt to reserve one. Enjoy!

*Wanted to add: Patios are at the Courtyard pool and by the Splash Pad.

Cabanas are by the Beach pool (the pool with the waterfall/slide).
Good to know we don’t necessarily need to rent patio seating. The price is pretty reasonable in my opinion so it’s tempting. I just don’t like being tied down to a specific pool day and time. We usually go with the flow for the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter