(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon fellow GF fans!

Just a heads up to any summer travelers...if you aren't already aware..this is a pretty aware group around here ::yes::...and a special thank you to my friend Trishadono for the early morning heads up :goodvibes..summer GP discounts are out....and fortunately the GF has 25% discount available.. unlike other monorail resorts which are only 15%..I mean any discount is better than none... but...lol...25% is def better than 15%!! Now lets all hope that an AP discount will be released sooner than later with an even better offer...

follow beautiful pics as always...

Happy to see that the MNSSHP and MVMCP dates have been released! Both parties are awesome....:thumbsup2...

Happy planning everyone....and best of luck with the discounts! :earsgirl:

I just saved close to $2,400!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!!!:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

Good afternoon fellow GF fans!

Just a heads up to any summer travelers...if you aren't already aware..this is a pretty aware group around here ::yes::...and a special thank you to my friend Trishadono for the early morning heads up :goodvibes..summer GP discounts are out....and fortunately the GF has 25% discount available.. unlike other monorail resorts which are only 15%..I mean any discount is better than none... but...lol...25% is def better than 15%!! Now lets all hope that an AP discount will be released sooner than later with an even better offer...

follow beautiful pics as always...

Happy to see that the MNSSHP and MVMCP dates have been released! Both parties are awesome....:thumbsup2...

Happy planning everyone....and best of luck with the discounts! :earsgirl:
You make me want to book even more trips lol with all your peppiness!::yes:::rotfl::thumbsup2

Do they allow the big pool inflatables in the big pool? Was thinking of getting my girls some for Easter but want to be sure they can use first. :) Also how deep is each pool at the deepest point now? Thanks so much everyone, getting close!!
I think a small ring would be ok, large inflatables not so much. I enjoy floating around with a pool noodle :upsidedow unlike @trishadono im not too old :duck: :rotfl2:

I just saved close to $2,400!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!!!:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

That's awesome!!! Congrats!! :goodvibes

You make me want to book even more trips lol with all your peppiness!::yes:::rotfl::thumbsup2

Lol..why thank you...I will gladly provide you with some Disney math to help you figure that out...:cool2:...

SueM..:wave2:

Wishes...Meant to say this earlier...sorry we will be missing each other yet again! Eventually!! :hug:...

Last edited:
Hi all! I was pretty quiet on here for the past couple of years because my husband and I had to keep canceling our trip due to some health issues he has. We finally made it to the grand last week and he is absolutely in love and so am I !

For anyone with mobility/vision issues, we found Conch Key to be great because it’s a direct route right to the main building.

We don’t plan to go back until 2019 and I was curious if any of you have booked yet. They told me that we have to book and pay the entire first night because the packages aren’t out yet but we just might do that because I don’t want to have to try to save up all of that money starting in July or whenever the packages come out, we would rather spread it out.

Hi all! I was pretty quiet on here for the past couple of years because my husband and I had to keep canceling our trip due to some health issues he has. We finally made it to the grand last week and he is absolutely in love and so am I !

For anyone with mobility/vision issues, we found Conch Key to be great because it’s a direct route right to the main building.

We don’t plan to go back until 2019 and I was curious if any of you have booked yet. They told me that we have to book and pay the entire first night because the packages aren’t out yet but we just might do that because I don’t want to have to try to save up all of that money starting in July or whenever the packages come out, we would rather spread it out.

Good Morning

I am so happy you had a great trip. My DD is visual impaired and we do really well in Sago Key and Big Pine Key too.

Enjoy planning your next trip.

Congrats! That's quite a savings!! :jumping1:

Nothing wrong with that...lol. I have a trip coming up in May and then again in October, but I'm contemplating a 3rd in December :goodvibes.

Glad you had a nice time and enjoyed the GF. Just wanted to mention that if you do book RO now for 2019 and want to change to a package later, the RO will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new deposit of $200. Since RO and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other. Your deposit on the RO reservation will be the highest rate for 2018, which will be adjusted once the 2019 rates are released. Have fun planning your next trip :).

Hi there! If anyone is there right now, could you provide a status update on the Beach pool? Is it reopened? Will it be reopened by next week?

Congrats! That's quite a savings!! :jumping1:

Nothing wrong with that...lol. I have a trip coming up in May and then again in October, but I'm contemplating a 3rd in December :goodvibes.

Glad you had a nice time and enjoyed the GF. Just wanted to mention that if you do book RO now for 2019 and want to change to a package later, the RO will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new deposit of $200. Since RO and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other. Your deposit on the RO reservation will be the highest rate for 2018, which will be adjusted once the 2019 rates are released. Have fun planning your next trip :).

Thank you! They told me that! I am wondering if it's better to just start accumulating Disney gift cards and save those for when the packages are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter