(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I can't quite believe I'm saying this, but we will be staying at GF in a few weeks! We've eaten at all the restaurants and visited several times, but have never stayed there before. We've booked an outer building, garden view room. I'd really love to have a nice view, and a balcony. Since we've never stayed here before, we will be spending very little time at the parks, and will be focusing on enjoying the hotel. Our budget likely won't allow us to stay there again anytime soon, so we want to make the most of it. For this reason, the room view is particularly important. Thanks for any advice on room requests. Thank you!!
I don't have any advice, but I laughed as I read this because it could have been me writing it. We are staying there in 56 days for our first (and probably last time for a while) for my daughter's 16th birthday celebration. I hope you have a truly magical first stay!!!

Reactions: CJK
I don't have any advice, but I laughed as I read this because it could have been me writing it. We are staying there in 56 days for our first (and probably last time for a while) for my daughter's 16th birthday celebration. I hope you have a truly magical first stay!!!

Happy birthday to your DD! Hope you have a great trip and enjoy the GF :wizard:.

I'm 10 days away from being back at GF. :cool1:We stayed for our first time last November and loved it and we can't wait to get back. We are trying club level this trip which we are looking forward too. We stayed CL at Yacht Club in April and thought it was great. I'm getting ready for the longest work week on ever starting on Monday.

I'm 10 days away from being back at GF. :cool1:We stayed for our first time last November and loved it and we can't wait to get back. We are trying club level this trip which we are looking forward too. We stayed CL at Yacht Club in April and thought it was great. I'm getting ready for the longest work week on ever starting on Monday.

Hope your upcoming work week comes and goes quickly for you! Have a great trip :wizard:.

Hello everyone!

Quick question: So I wanted to try and do a little something extra for my husband as his mom passed away last week and we just got back from her services late last night. To say the last few weeks have been very difficult for us all would be an understatement and up until a few hours ago, we weren't sure he would be going. I already have something planned for my two daughters but was thinking about booking a massage for him. Should I look into it at the GF or am I better off somewhere else like maybe the Swan and Dolphin? Any other suggestions? TIA

Hello everyone!

Quick question: So I wanted to try and do a little something extra for my husband as his mom passed away last week and we just got back from her services late last night. To say the last few weeks have been very difficult for us all would be an understatement and up until a few hours ago, we weren't sure he would be going. I already have something planned for my two daughters but was thinking about booking a massage for him. Should I look into it at the GF or am I better off somewhere else like maybe the Swan and Dolphin? Any other suggestions? TIA
After my fil passed we went to wdw too. It was nice to get away and unwind.

Dd and mil have been to gf spa, dh has done Cr. They all enjoyed it.

Pick which ever place is convenient to get to I think a good option,

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss :hug:.

Hello everyone!

I’m so sorry ❤️ That’s so thoughtful to do something special for DH. I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry for your loss.

As for a massage, I can't answer that, but I am sure that anywhere you book, it will be enjoyed.

Hello everyone!

So sorry for your loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter