(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry for your loss

Hello everyone!

Quick question: So I wanted to try and do a little something extra for my husband as his mom passed away last week and we just got back from her services late last night. To say the last few weeks have been very difficult for us all would be an understatement and up until a few hours ago, we weren't sure he would be going. I already have something planned for my two daughters but was thinking about booking a massage for him. Should I look into it at the GF or am I better off somewhere else like maybe the Swan and Dolphin? Any other suggestions? TIA

Hello everyone!

Quick question: So I wanted to try and do a little something extra for my husband as his mom passed away last week and we just got back from her services late last night. To say the last few weeks have been very difficult for us all would be an understatement and up until a few hours ago, we weren't sure he would be going. I already have something planned for my two daughters but was thinking about booking a massage for him. Should I look into it at the GF or am I better off somewhere else like maybe the Swan and Dolphin? Any other suggestions? TIA

I am so sorry for your loss. My DH has gone for a massage a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I think thats a great idea, but I am sure he'll love anything you plan for him.

Seven more days until I'm back at WDW and nine more until I'm at GF Club Level. I'm so excited and love hearing about everyone's experiences here.

Have a great trip! :wizard:

2 days! 2 days! We fly out 6am on Thursday, so we'll likely get to the Grand around 10ish. I'm so excited! I've wanted to stay here ever since I was little and we're finally doing it :lovestruc

Hope you have a great time! :jumping1:

We’re checking in shortly after Labor Day with a garden view. It’s going to be a much needed vacation after 4 surgeries in 3 weeks. I’m working on building my strength and appetite back so I can enjoy all the good food.

Hope your recovery is going well. Have a great trip :wizard:.

We will be there Friday!

:cool1: :cool1:

One week from today we will be at the GF!! My whole family is ecstatic that we are staying at the GF. This will be our first stay at this resort. My son has seen a few Disney commercials on TV featuring the GF and he says “my hotel mommy!” We’ve been counting down since October and can’t believe we are just 7 days away!

One week from today we will be at the GF!! My whole family is ecstatic that we are staying at the GF. This will be our first stay at this resort. My son has seen a few Disney commercials on TV featuring the GF and he says “my hotel mommy!” We’ve been counting down since October and can’t believe we are just 7 days away!

Having littles that are excited just adds so much to the excitement!!! We arrive in Disney on Tuesday but are doing a split stay so will be there next Sunday. We are excited about mixing things up a bit and trying the BC for the first time, but I still can't wait to be home at the GF.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Having littles that are excited just adds so much to the excitement!!! We arrive in Disney on Tuesday but are doing a split stay so will be there next Sunday. We are excited about mixing things up a bit and trying the BC for the first time, but I still can't wait to be home at the GF.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

The BC is on my list of resorts I would love to try! Enjoy your trip!

How cute about your DS. You will love the GF! Have a great trip :wizard:.

We arrive in Disney on Tuesday but are doing a split stay so will be there next Sunday. We are excited about mixing things up a bit and trying the BC for the first time, but I still can't wait to be home at the GF.

An Epcot/MK split is the best of both worlds! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

Hi, we will be at WDW in a week and want to go to the Basin White store at the GF. Is the store open until 10:00pm every night like the other gift shops at the GF? Thank you.

Excuse our ignorance, but what exactly is turn down service? We have a note on our nightstand saying we can request it but I’m not entirely certain what they do. Do they do it when we’re in the room? Do we need to leave?

Excuse our ignorance, but what exactly is turn down service? We have a note on our nightstand saying we can request it but I’m not entirely certain what they do. Do they do it when we’re in the room? Do we need to leave?
They turn the top corner of your bedding back and lay your pillows down and leave chocolates on your pillow. We have always gotten it without request in club level. If we are in the room when they come they usually offer but usually we just take the chocolates and they are on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter