Disney's Harbor Club at BWV - fees?

Lora

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used this "child care" area at the BW? What are the fees? Did you kids like it?

thanks

When we went last September, it was $8.00 and hour and that included dinner (you ordered from your child from a menu before you leave-- the usual offerings: chicken strips, pb/j, etc.). DD liked it a lot. It isn't as big as Neverland Club, but there are plenty of activities and actually, it's sort of nice that it is a little more intimate than NC.

I always appreciate having as much info. as possible ahead of time. This will be the first trip where both of my kids will be over 4 years old. I'm not sure yet if we'll do this - but I'm thankful for the info.

My son is 7 and he loves this place. They have free video games, movies, lots of toys, tons of coloring sheets. I love it too, it gives me a chance to go to Jellyrolls!

Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter