Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you get with the poly cabanas? I’m only see stuff online for GF and CR. Is it really only $110 for half day? Does poly include sunscreen as well? Wonder if I can bring the pack n play down there for our toddler? Thanks!

It’s seasonal pricing and something like $40 for half day and $60ish for a full for the one we had yesterday. Well worth it as it rained at times and we (and our things) stayed mostly dry. I’d you do it, request the middle cabana as it’s bigger and would have room for a PNP. And nothing provided except they already had towels out for you.

Anyone know the policy on having stuff shipped from Amazon to Poly? Is there a fee? Will bell services or the front desk hold it if it arrives before us? We usually stay Poly but this is the first time we are considering having anything shipped.

Anyone know the policy on having stuff shipped from Amazon to Poly? Is there a fee? Will bell services or the front desk hold it if it arrives before us? We usually stay Poly but this is the first time we are considering having anything shipped.

If it is normal Amazon [e.g. Amazon Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Pantry], which uses commercial shipping services such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc, the package is held by the front desk and there is a $5 per *package* fee that is charged to your room account. Note: with Amazon this can sometimes get costly due to their tendency to sometimes ship orders in multiple packages...

If it is Amazon Prime Now, which is delivered by Amazon Prime Now delivery service, it is held by Bell Services and as far as I know there isnt't the $5 fee [we were not charged one in December and we had more than one Prime Now order during out stay]. You can also arrange to meet the Amazon Prime Now delivery person yourself.

SW

Individual bottles in the Hawaii club lounge building as of this week. I’m not sure if that’s the same for all the buildings.

I did check out the first page of the thread, but didn't find the answer.

Does the Poly still have small individual shampoo/conditioner in the rooms (not DVC)?
Or did they switch to the wall mounted version?

If it is normal Amazon [e.g. Amazon Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Pantry], which uses commercial shipping services such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc, the package is held by the front desk and there is a $5 per *package* fee that is charged to your room account. Note: with Amazon this can sometimes get costly due to their tendency to sometimes ship orders in multiple packages...

If it is Amazon Prime Now, which is delivered by Amazon Prime Now delivery service, it is held by Bell Services and as far as I know there isnt't the $5 fee [we were not charged one in December and we had more than one Prime Now order during out stay]. You can also arrange to meet the Amazon Prime Now delivery person yourself.

SW
Thanks! Will they hold the package if it arrived a day before we do? Also, could I get Costco to deliver? They would still use ups.

I am so excited!!! I just booked 2 nights (over my birthday) prior to my summer cruise!! The Poly has always been my dream resort, but I have never been able to justify it price-wise. But I finally decided if being at Disney on my birthday is a dream I’m fulfilling, I can indulge a little and stay at my dream resort too!

One less day than I was going to stay pre-cruise initially, but I’m good with that!

I am so excited!!! I just booked 2 nights (over my birthday) prior to my summer cruise!! The Poly has always been my dream resort, but I have never been able to justify it price-wise. But I finally decided if being at Disney on my birthday is a dream I’m fulfilling, I can indulge a little and stay at my dream resort too!

One less day than I was going to stay pre-cruise initially, but I’m good with that!

Yay! Enjoy! It’s an amazing resort.

Thanks! Will they hold the package if it arrived a day before we do? Also, could I get Costco to deliver? They would still use ups.

We timed an Amazon Prime Pantry order to arrive a couple days before we did (to make sure it would be there for when we arrived) and it was held for us. My understanding is they will hold it for a few days at least.

There is a whole thread about shipping stuff to the resort hotels, I highly suggest checking it out since it has addressing info and otheer up to date info.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-and-from-disney-resorts-faq-new.3435904/

How is the WiFI? I remember the past two trips at other resorts the in room wifi has sucked. DH likes to post daily trip updates each night once we return to the room and I'm falling asleep.

How is the WiFI? I remember the past two trips at other resorts the in room wifi has sucked. DH likes to post daily trip updates each night once we return to the room and I'm falling asleep.

Definitely YMMV, but I’ve always had pretty good WiFi connection/speed around the Poly.

My daughter and her husband checked in today for their Disney-moon. She said the monorail isn’t running to the MK. What’s going on?

We just arrived back from our Cruise and just got into our room at the Poly. We are staying in Pago Pago. Not a great view at all but nice to be close to parking and easy walk to the transportation center. Just glad our room was ready after lunch. So excited to be staying at the Poly. Bucket list item checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter