Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT + VILLAS Information & Questions

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Ferrentinos

DIS Veteran
    Hi all - We have an upcoming summer trip planned and are staying at GF because we couldn't pass up the price but we've stayed at Poly a bunch of times in the past. I recently saw a vlog that showed Lilo's Playhouse being opened on limited days/times - it was a very recent video. I was under the impression that it had closed completely so I was just wondering if anyone had any information about possible openings? Thanks so much!

kylenne

Wakandan-American
    Hi all - We have an upcoming summer trip planned and are staying at GF because we couldn't pass up the price but we've stayed at Poly a bunch of times in the past. I recently saw a vlog that showed Lilo's Playhouse being opened on limited days/times - it was a very recent video. I was under the impression that it had closed completely so I was just wondering if anyone had any information about possible openings? Thanks so much!
    Lilo's isn't a drop off type of child care situation anymore, but they do have it open for family activities. Not sure about times but I would assume they would list it in the resort activities calendar.

alwayssmile

Earning My Ears
    Yes, it's listed on the current poly recreation calendar. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 6-8pm they're open for families to enjoy together. Not a drop off.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS