Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at Poly now able to take a pic or report on the current monorail/transportation hours sign in the lobby?

Also Lava Pool hours.

Since these things can change from time to time (especially when we hit new seasons like now) we can never have too many current reports.

:thanks:

Anyone at Poly now able to take a pic or report on the current monorail/transportation hours sign in the lobby?

Also Lava Pool hours.

Since these things can change from time to time (especially when we hit new seasons like now) we can never have too many current reports.

Last week the lava pool closed at 9 each night, till Friday night when it closed at ten

We check in Sunday for 6 nights, I saw a couple posts with movies but wondering if there is any kind of activity guide out? Figured maybe not, but I can't focus on work so here I am. :rotfl2:

We will have a ton of free time all week so if there's anything in particular anyone wants to see pics of holler at me. We're booked in a standard view studio, requests were higher floor and then Tokelau but really have no set preference.

We're staying at the Polynesian DVC - Studio room next week - does anyone know if the rooms come with a pack n play, or do I have to request one? Also a weird question, did the rooms change over to the large dispensers of Shampoo, etc, or do they still give you the individual tubes?

We check in Sunday for 6 nights, I saw a couple posts with movies but wondering if there is any kind of activity guide out? Figured maybe not, but I can't focus on work so here I am. :rotfl2:

We will have a ton of free time all week so if there's anything in particular anyone wants to see pics of holler at me. We're booked in a standard view studio, requests were higher floor and then Tokelau but really have no set preference.
We will be at the Poly in a few weeks... If you wouldn't mind taking a picture of the beer selection for sale at the mercantile shop I would really appreciate it. My sister is hoping that her favorite Yuengling is available.

They haven’t returned printed activity guides since reopening, unfortunately.

In July they did list activities on a whiteboard at the Lava Pool children’s activities cart - that’s the best “source” I could find for info.

Here are the things I’m always sort of “looking out for” in terms of pics:

- Lava Pool hours
- Any signage about monorail or transportation hours at the monorail entrance / second floor of the Grand Ceremonial House
- Any signage or action at the boat dock regarding boat transportation (which as far as I know from reports is not currently running)
- Water case prices and beer selection at Moana Mercantile

Those cover many of the FAQs around these parts.

I hope you have a great trip!

We will be at the Poly in a few weeks... If you wouldn't mind taking a picture of the beer selection for sale at the mercantile shop I would really appreciate it. My sister is hoping that her favorite Yuengling is available.
You can get cases of Yuengling around the corner at the speedway gas station. Disney prices are too much. Save yourself some money

Also Lava Pool hours.

Pool hrs are 10-10... monorail is 7-7 with bus transportation to monorail resorts 7-11pm. It says monorail for MK starts at 825 am.

Over LD weekend the monorail for MK started earlier and ran through 8pm, but they went down to closing at 7pm starting Tues with the reduction of MK park hrs...unfortunately transportation didn't tell the resorts until literally 7pm on Tues so the boards and CMs were misinformed all day.

Pool hrs are 10-10... monorail is 7-7 with bus transportation to monorail resorts 7-11pm. It says monorail for MK starts at 825 am.

Over LD weekend the monorail for MK started earlier and ran through 8pm, but they went down to closing at 7pm starting Tues with the reduction of MK park hrs...unfortunately transportation didn't tell the resorts until literally 7pm on Tues so the boards and CMs were misinformed all day.
There are busses that will take you from the Poly to Contemporary?

There are busses that will take you from the Poly to Contemporary?

They’ve been running buses between the monorail resorts in the evenings after the monorail closes to facilitate resort hopping for evening dining.

It’s actually one of the more guest-friendly/ proactive transportation moves they’ve done in this reopening period, glad to see it is continuing. Wish they’d add WL as well.

They’ve been running buses between the monorail resorts in the evenings after the monorail closes to facilitate resort hopping for evening dining.

It’s actually one of the more guest-friendly/ proactive transportation moves they’ve done in this reopening period, glad to see it is continuing. Wish they’d add WL as well.
That’s phenomenal. I hate ubering this is huge. Off to make a Wave reservation. Thanks!!

Anyone know for sure what they are changing in the guest rooms besides removing carpet? I can’t remember if it’s soft foods only or
A full blown room refurb.
🌺☺️

I wish they'd just do the monorail though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter