Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be staying at POP for a short trip later this month. Does anyone who has stayed at POP recently know if alarm clocks are still in the rooms or can they be requested from Housekeeping? I am old school and prefer to use an alarm clock rather than my phone for an alarm and to see the time. Thank you.
They are not in the room but I believe people reported being able to request

We will be staying at POP for a short trip later this month. Does anyone who has stayed at POP recently know if alarm clocks are still in the rooms or can they be requested from Housekeeping? I am old school and prefer to use an alarm clock rather than my phone for an alarm and to see the time. Thank you.
Here now. No alarm clock and also no pens. So bring a pen!

There is no housekeeping on the phone. You call “disney services”.
Thanks!

When did they remove the Housekeeping button?(Is it just at POP?We still had the Housekeeping button last month at Movies.)

If you call "Disney Services" will they bring a clock radio?

Is the Wake Up button still there-we love to get the Mickey Wake up call.

Thanks!

When did they remove the Housekeeping button?(Is it just at POP?We still had the Housekeeping button last month at Movies.)

If you call "Disney Services" will they bring a clock radio?

Is the Wake Up button still there-we love to get the Mickey Wake up call.
I am guessing the phones were replaced during the room refurbs. There is still a wake up call button. :-) We didn't request a clock, so I am unsure about that.

The only resort I've not had them was Pop. It sounds from other posters who still have had these in their refurbished rooms like this was possibly a mistake. Another oversight by housekeeping.
It very well could be an oversight by housekeeping. Our housekeeping barely made it into the acceptable category. I hope I get a survey.

With BB closed for annual refurbishment I'm interested to learn the answer to this too. We sometimes go to the Winterland/Summerland mini golf at BB[/QUOTE
I didn't think BB was closed, I thought it was the other water park? I thought I read that BB now has one of their slides or something reopened.

BB is closed this weekend for sure. TP just sent me an email about it. I didn’t notice a bus stop for it. Wasn’t paying attention that early in the morning lol.

I just read BB reopens 2/7. I still want to know if there is a bus because I thought I'd read something about this awhile back but wasn't planning on going and now I am. Does anyone know if Disney still provides rides to the water parks?

Does anyone know if Disney still provides rides to the water parks?

I thought it was still the transfer bus scenario, where you get on the bus to Disney Springs or AK then transfer to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach.

That's definitely what I remember from the bus stop signs at AKL -- can't recall at Pop now, but I thought it was the same at all Disney resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!