Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the AOA pool bar offers the Captain's Pineapple (Dole Whip with Rum). Does the Pop pool bar have this as well now with the addition of the Dole Whips?
No, they did not have them. I looked! One thing I did notice, they are serving a limited a food menu at Petal's Pool Bar. This was something new!

Does anyone know about how long it takes to walk from the AOA bus stop to the POP food court at a leisurely pace? Thanks.

If you wish to walk at a leisurely pace I believe it would take about 10-12 mins to walk from the AoA buses to the Pop food court.

It's about 1/3 of a mile from the center of the AoA bus stops to the Pop Food court. I agree that at a leisurely pace, it takes about 10-12 minutes.

Can anyone report how far along they are with the room renovations? I believe they started in the 90s section and are working their way across the resort and ending with the 50s section. Is that correct?

Can anyone report how far along they are with the room renovations? I believe they started in the 90s section and are working their way across the resort and ending with the 50s section. Is that correct?

They are finished with the 70's, 80's, & 90's and are currently working on the 60's. This thread is devoted to the refurbishment. See post 2 for current status.

They are finished with the 70's, 80's, & 90's and are currently working on the 60's. This thread is devoted to the refurbishment. See post 2 for current status.
Thanks for the information on the thread location. I knew I had seen that somewhere in the past!

Called at dinner time and only had to wait 6 minutes to get a cast member!

Made our room requests for 70s and two sets of connecting rooms. I said the connecting room werent the priority, but 70s and close to each other were.

We didn't have any this past weekend.

When I was there in September there was no lotion at POP. Has there ever been lotion at value resorts?

I'm so glad that I asked! I assumed (and you know what happens when you assume) when they upgraded to the same shampoo/conditioner and body wash that they were using at the deluxe resorts, that the lotion came with it. I appear to be very wrong! I'm glad to have asked so I make sure to bring some of my own! Thanks all!

Are they still supplying bottles of lotion? Just trying to figure out if I need to bring my own. Thanks!
When I was there in September there was no lotion at POP. Has there ever been lotion at value resorts?

In my visits to value resorts since 2008 (Pop and all three All-Stars), I have not received any lotion -- it's been bars of facial soap and bath soap and bottles of shampoo/conditioner combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter