Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, here are my questions for today....

How long will it take to get back to pop after mk fireworks?
We are booked late January/early February so I saw it starts at 8pm.

Also we have ppo adr booked at both mk and epcot. Will we make it there in time by using the bus? Or should we be looking at a Minnie van?

I saw a pic of the beverage dispenser at the top of the page. I saw nestea.....is this the same nestea they sell here in Canada?

Thanks!!

I'm sure this has already been asked before but I'm planning on bringing my Roku and I was just checking to see if the new TVs will accept HDMI. I'm sure they do but some hotels block out certain features or have them mounted so close to the wall that you cannot access the back or side panel. Thanks!

I can tell you that you’ll be able to see and access the HDMI ports, that’s no issue. Wihether it will work with your device, I don’t know.

Hi everyone, here are my questions for today....

How long will it take to get back to pop after mk fireworks?
We are booked late January/early February so I saw it starts at 8pm.

Also we have ppo adr booked at both mk and epcot. Will we make it there in time by using the bus? Or should we be looking at a Minnie van?

I saw a pic of the beverage dispenser at the top of the page. I saw nestea.....is this the same nestea they sell here in Canada?

Thanks!!
leaving after fireworks is the busiest time of the day to leave the park. It could be shorter but I would plan on around 60-90 mins to get back to Pop. (Leaving park, walking to bus, waiting for bus, 15 min ride to Pop)

I posted the pic of the machine above. It is NOT from Pop. I was just using it (found on google) to show the water lever. Nestea is not in the machines at Pop. They have a separate machine with 4 types of iced tea but it is not Nestea. I’m not sure if Nestea is available in bottles or not at WDW.

For those that have used insta cart and had items delivered to POP what address and info have you included with additional instructions on app when placing order?

About the dining at POP...is there any QS that is wrapped for takeout, such as sandwiches? Thinking of the last day and the drive home. We are on the DDP and planning the credits out.

About the dining at POP...is there any QS that is wrapped for takeout, such as sandwiches? Thinking of the last day and the drive home. We are on the DDP and planning the credits out.

Yes. In the rear of Everything Pop food court, you'll find refrigerator doors. On the left side, there are prewrapped sandwiches, etc. They also have some salads and veggies, etc..

dining_location_image_465.jpg

20160522_143521.jpg

Last edited:
We just returned yesterday from POP. We had issues with mouse keeping every day. We had to request our room to be cleaned and we did not decline it on check in. The rooms have set the temp at 68 as low as it will go. We did not find this was cool enough and it can’t be changed any lower. Keep a picture of all pieces of luggage before you leave so you can help bell services identify your luggage if it gets separated. We have stayed here before and loved it but not our most magical stay.

We just returned yesterday from POP. We had issues with mouse keeping every day. We had to request our room to be cleaned and we did not decline it on check in. The rooms have set the temp at 68 as low as it will go. We did not find this was cool enough and it can’t be changed any lower. Keep a picture of all pieces of luggage before you leave so you can help bell services identify your luggage if it gets separated. We have stayed here before and loved it but not our most magical stay.
Were you in building 5? The air conditioning was not working in the entire building yesterday. It’s much better today but maybe there were problems leading up to yesterday’s air conditioning problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter