Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a standard room booking for our May vacation. I was thinking of requesting 60s lakeview. What is the actual view with the construction? Are there large cranes and such or is it mostly complete?

Hope you do, too! The only thing that might still be going on is the construction wall blocking a lane of the bridge as you walk over it. (shouldn't be visible from your room.)

I was there last fall with a view of the cranes. It was cool, but I would not call it picturesque.

We have a standard room booking for our May vacation. I was thinking of requesting 60s lakeview. What is the actual view with the construction? Are there large cranes and such or is it mostly complete?
Also, with 60’s lake view there is only a 50% chance that you’ll be on the Skyliner side. Not all 60’s lake view rooms overlook the Skyliner.

Is anyone there now? Coming in a few days and just checking how crowds were. (Hoping for not a lot of teen groups:) )

Heading back "home" in August for a father-son trip. Usually go in September, but had to adjust to son's college schedule. Not looking forward to the humidity, heat, and rain. But we will enjoy our trip!

This is our first trip in August as well (7/29-8/5). It should be interesting. We've done Sept where it was sooooooo HOT!! We love May!! But, got free dining so can't complain.

Is anyone there now? Coming in a few days and just checking how crowds were. (Hoping for not a lot of teen groups:) )
I am not there but based on other's posts and looking at the wait times in the app it is very very busy. This week is a school break for many areas. I know most districts in the PNW and the northeast are out all week so many families with school age children go this week instead of during the extremely busy spring break season or the ridiculously hot summer.

We are here now and it is very busy. It reminds me of when we came over Thanksgiving. I expected it with the holiday but it is the largest tour groups that I have ever seen.

February-otherwise known as "Is EVERY 15 year old Argentina girl here!?" Month!lol:)
Omg you aren't kidding. I cant even explain how many are per each group. It's unbelievable. I think the ride operators see them coming and up the wait time 20 minutes because of the sheer numbers. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter