Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't get checked at Bowing today either-I guess it was just a Saturday/Sunday thing.

The best thing about Bowling is the SOUNDTRACK-could literally sit there all day and listen to it-but that would cut considerably into Park time!lol

yes! We both love the soundtrack there! I honestly loved staying in the 50’s for that reason even though we were in building 2-3rd floor it was awesome listening to the music there every day!

A little warning about carrying trays from the food court. The drinks tip very easily - not sure if the cups are top heavy or the trays are warped a bit but saw tons of spilled drinks on the pavement. We got Mickey waffles our last day and my coffee tipped right off the try onto me on our last day. I saw a lady set her tray on the table and her coffee tipped right onto her toddler. I hope the baby was ok because my skin turned red from the coffee. Every day I walked to get coffee and saw several puddles on the ground

Edit to add:I asked for a bag and they didn’t seem to have any. I asked 2 different employees and neither ever returned so I left so we wouldn’t have to eat cold waffles

Last edited:
Lol @DL1WDW2, I agree! As soon as we returned from Pop after staying in a refurbed room I replaced our shower head! It’s not a rain head like Pop but still much better than our last one!!

We’ve always found we had tons of room at Pop but we’re only 2 people (and 2 dozen stuffies!!) A couple of families I’ve helped book found it tight with 4 people but both booked again so it mustn’t have been too tight.
So funny.. when we got back my Dh said " I told you a big screen tv is not bad in a little room" .. so he upgrades the tv to 55"... Disney was really making dreams come true lol.

I forgot to mention, I always trave with a fan to circulate air. I did overhear somebody asking the front desk to deliver a fan to their room last trip.

Hi, I have requested and received a box fan at every WDW resort at which we stay, including Pop. Have not been since Covid, but I would think they’d still have fans for guest use.

Lol @DL1WDW2, I agree! As soon as we returned from Pop after staying in a refurbed room I replaced our shower head! It’s not a rain head like Pop but still much better than our last one!!

LOL! We did the same thing the first time we stayed at AoA. After one shower there I told my husband we needed a shower head like that at home. He surprised me and installed one when I was away for a few hours about a week after we got home from that trip.

Last edited:
Hi, I have requested and received a box fan at every WDW resort at which we stay, including Pop. Have not been since Covid, but I would think they’d still have fans for guest use.
Yes,we saw some being taken to Guests' rooms yesterday.

So funny.. when we got back my Dh said " I told you a big screen tv is not bad in a little room" .. so he upgrades the tv to 55"... Disney was really making dreams come true lol.
Awesome!

I will never forget the first time we stayed at All-Star Sports(shout out to All-Star Sports-my first ever Resort at WDW in 2003-I know you and your friends Music and Movies must be so lonely!) after staying in a refurbed room at Pop Century,the TV looked like a Postage Stamp!lol

I just booked last minute trip to Pop.... check in next Sunday. Have a standard room booked. I need to look at the maps to see where to request. Is the whole resort open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter