Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious for anyone that has used the online ordering, how does the "pick up" of the food work? We use online ordering in the parks all the time. Is there one specific spot to pick up the food? I think online ordering will come in handy when people in your party want different items from different stations. Sometimes the wait going from one to the other station can be lengthy. We will be there the end of August once again and cannot wait to use the online ordering feature.
There is a specific spot at the counter to pick up online orders. It is marked with a sign. I loved using online ordering very easy and quick.

We’re at POP now, arrived last Tuesday....we did online check-in and did not forgo housekeeping. We’ve been leaving for the parks either wicked early or, what I would consider, late. Late being around 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. coinciding with fastpasses, etc. We stay in the parks until late afternoon/dinner time at least and often until closing. We’ve had housekeeping straighten our rooms just twice. It’s tough coming back to unmade beds when we’re all exhausted sweat balls having endured those farthest from the park, exponentially more busy, POP bus stops...AK being the exception. Every time we pass the lobby I think I’ll stop and mention it but it’s always been too busy, or we’re rushing to catch a bus. I think tomorrow I’ll make the time to stop and mention it. Thanks for letting me vent. :charac2:

DD is going to Pop in a few days w school trip, we have been there before YEARS AGO. Travel for school said there are hairdryers there? Said they will get mouskeeping EVERY DAY? Said there is no longer package delivery is you buy something in the park? I am very confused as things were different when we went down. Thx for any info

DD is going to Pop in a few days w school trip, we have been there before YEARS AGO. Travel for school said there are hairdryers there? Said they will get mouskeeping EVERY DAY? Said there is no longer package delivery is you buy something in the park? I am very confused as things were different when we went down. Thx for any info

There are hairdryers. There is SUPPOSED to be daily housekeeping. And there is still package delivery in the park as long as you aren’t checking out the next day. (It takes a day). They deliver to gift shop. I know this because when we made a purchase they asked if we wanted it delivered to the hotel

We used package delivery 2 weeks ago. Hair dryers are in a cupboard in the bathroom.

We’re at POP now, arrived last Tuesday....we did online check-in and did not forgo housekeeping. We’ve been leaving for the parks either wicked early or, what I would consider, late. Late being around 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. coinciding with fastpasses, etc. We stay in the parks until late afternoon/dinner time at least and often until closing. We’ve had housekeeping straighten our rooms just twice. It’s tough coming back to unmade beds when we’re all exhausted sweat balls having endured those farthest from the park, exponentially more busy, POP bus stops...AK being the exception. Every time we pass the lobby I think I’ll stop and mention it but it’s always been too busy, or we’re rushing to catch a bus. I think tomorrow I’ll make the time to stop and mention it. Thanks for letting me vent. :charac2:
Hopefully you find the time today to let them know about your room not being cleaned. That's disappointing when you wanted your room cleaned each day. Hope it changes today and thanks for doing this so that this problem doesn't happen to others in the future.

Sorry I wasn’t able to get the activity calendar today. We were going to epcot again and I forgot in the morning (had early reservation ). Bus line was almost to the doors of classic hall around 6:30. We decided to get a Lyft. It came and we got to Epcot super early even with the driver getting lost in the parking area lol. We were second people there at the parking lot entrance. Turns out security doesn’t open until 7:40. My daughter had to go to the bathroom and a security guard took her to the bathroom area just past the security area (teen not little kid). That was so nice. We were the absolute first people into the park and walked completely alone to Garden Grill. It was a little spooky and a lot fun. Oddly we couldn’t see anyone at security tables for the busses. I have no idea what was up with that. Where was everyone? There was about 20 people in line behind us to get in for early reservations. No one at the other gates except a couple who was behind us at the parking lot security table. Leaving Epcot Pop bus left as we arrived. We ended up hopping the AoA bus again today. So I didn’t get the activity calendar because we never went back to classic hall. I will try harder tomorrow.
Oh and I know they did a room check while we were out because they opened our curtains. Nothing appears disturbed in the room but the curtains were opened oddly

0843a17f-9bdc-48d5-ac2a-49ec1f400a45-jpeg.406164
0843A17F-9BDC-48D5-AC2A-49EC1F400A45.jpeg

Took photos above of the calendar - sorry about the poor quality and the oddly sideways view but hopefully this works for you :)

This was on the back of the monthly activity calendar board. My teen would have loved it but we have some stuff we can’t move around at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter