Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Hi All. Closely approaching trip for 4/15-4/22. Is it still the case that early risers that catch a bus at 7am or before to MK have to share with POR and only after that are there direct buses to MK. This happened to us a few times on prior trips, for which we would have been better off sleeping in another 15 min rather than circling all the POR stops.

Also, we have a standard room by necessity (to get 40% off via travel agency special). We usually request 1st floor corner, but in this case we just requested a refurbished room. Have people been getting refurbed rooms when requested or hit and miss? Thinking of trying online checkin this time. Does online checkin override your phone room requests?

We returned yesterday from a great stay at POFQ. We were in building 2 in a second floor pool view room. The room was recently refurbished. It looked great. The room was clean. We good service from mousekeeping. The body wash was empty and we had to request it be refilled as housekeeping missed it two days in a row. The day before we left the shampoo was empty. I suppose the next room occupants will need to request that it be refillled. When we stopped by the front desk to ask for body wash to be refilled housekeeping was there within the the hour. POFQ is probably our favorite resort.

Just booked POFQ for 7/25-30 in a Garden View room using the Incredible Summer Room offer. It will be my first time back there since 2013. I've since stayed at The Contemporary twice, BWI once and have a trip coming up in April at the Poly. I'm excited to switch things up and save money by doing a moderate for this trip. My kids will be 2 and 4 and I know they will love the new splash pad area!

Are Minnie vans available from POFQ? I’m thinking of taking one to HDDR. Does it drop us off right at the building for our dinner? Does Uber do the same??

Are Minnie vans available from POFQ? I’m thinking of taking one to HDDR. Does it drop us off right at the building for our dinner? Does Uber do the same??

I believe the Minnie Vans are available at all resorts now. They are supposed to be able to drop you off up by HDDR. Uber cannot. You would have to use the internal bus system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!