Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Hey guys!

What is the best way to get from POFQ to the Boardwalk, I have dinner reservations at Flying Fish. And then also how to get back as well?
We took Uber/Lyft from POFQ to Flying Fish. Well, I guess technically to BWI, but you know what I mean. :)

Hey guys!

What is the best way to get from POFQ to the Boardwalk, I have dinner reservations at Flying Fish. And then also how to get back as well?
Shacka, you could also take a bus to Hollywood Studios and hop on the Epcot Skyliner. It drops off at the International Gateway at Epcot and would be a short walk to Flying Fish from there. That's a free option, if you prefer that.

Is the boat an option? I'm confused of where the BW is. I know I can take a boat to DS
No, the boat from POFQ only goes to Riverside and Disney Springs. Boardwalk is both a resort and a location by the resort. It is out the International Gateway of Epcot.

Shacka, you could also take a bus to Hollywood Studios and hop on the Epcot Skyliner. It drops off at the International Gateway at Epcot and would be a short walk to Flying Fish from there. That's a free option, if you prefer that.
Thank you for the info! No skyliner for me though, I'd rather ride Rockin Rollercoaster 5 times in a row than the skyliner 😂😂😂

Hey guys!

Uber or Lyft. You could walk from Epcot, but the back (international gateway), not where the busses take you so you would have to cross the park to do that.

Hey guys!

We did Disney Springs then grabbed the Beach Club bus/ or any of the Boardwalk area buses would work.

You could also just take a bus to Epcot and walk through.

For speed Uber/Lyft

Best? Probably Uber/Lyft. :rotfl:
Otherwise you're taking a bus to a park and then either another bus or boat to Boardwalk.

Hey guys!

Lyft/Uber, taxi or Minnie Vans. Otherwise use DHS as the 1st option if you want to use free Disney transportation . If you have Park hopper tickets you can use Epcot & walk through to the BW.

Hey everyone, I just have a question or 2. I have a solo trip booked for Nov 15-21 for my birthday, birthday is on Nov 17th & my DH is unable to come with me, and was originally booked at POP however I called today to see how much more it would be to move to POFQ and it was only a $560 difference so I moved. It’s my birthday trip so decided to treat myself 🙂. I am booked standard view and am wondering what the best area is for a room request that would be close to food court and busses. I know POP like the back of my hand but this will be my first time here and am not that familiar with it. Also how long is the walk to POR if I decided to check out that resort as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter