Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

We just got back from POR Wednesday and I must say, the room location, CM's and food (if you don't count the cardboard supposed Angus hamburgers) were incredible. If you get the create your own pasta, they give you enough with one order to feed 2-3 people. We are not light eaters, so that's saying something. I would return to this resort without hesitation.

We just got back from POR Wednesday and I must say, the room location, CM's and food (if you don't count the cardboard supposed Angus hamburgers) were incredible. If you get the create your own pasta, they give you enough with one order to feed 2-3 people. We are not light eaters, so that's saying something. I would return to this resort without hesitation.

Absolutely true about the pasta! I ate a meal out of it, and didn't make a dent!

Sitting in Seattle waiting for last connection. Long travel day. Stopped in POR gift shop this morning and still no mugs

I haven't had the chance to play around with them that much. Didn't realize how often I was coming on until I couldn't get on yesterday. :jumping1:

Question...has anyone dined at Boatwright's recently? We are going in August and trying to decide if we want to eat here? Do you think I will need an ADR? Or can we just walk up? I have one more table credit to make an ADR at and I want to use it at a resort restaurant and can't decide what to do. We will be at Universal for the majority of the day but will be coming back to POR for dinner so I can't decide what to do.

Question...has anyone dined at Boatwright's recently? We are going in August and trying to decide if we want to eat here? Do you think I will need an ADR? Or can we just walk up?

You might be able to walk up (especially outside of peak hours) but in August I wouldn't really risk it.

Andre

we love POR

in terms of the taxi question. we generally use them coming back at night from other hotels (after dinner or the lounge) or from downtown disney. we never have issues with the busses to/from the parks. however, we were running a bit behind and took a taxi over to the contemporary and walked to the MK- that way we avoided the ttc.

boatwrights is good. we have eaten there a couple of times- however we made an ADR- i always think its best not to risk it

Question...has anyone dined at Boatwright's recently? We are going in August and trying to decide if we want to eat here? Do you think I will need an ADR? Or can we just walk up? I have one more table credit to make an ADR at and I want to use it at a resort restaurant and can't decide what to do. We will be at Universal for the majority of the day but will be coming back to POR for dinner so I can't decide what to do.

We just ate there last week. While we were at the resort I went to online dining and made an adr, no problems getting times on short notice, made adr 2 days before. The corn bread is so good.

25 more days and we will be at POR!!!! This will be our first time staying at POR. Really looking forward to getting away with my family and enjoying the World.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!