Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

No elevators and no ramps in AB, but the Mansions have elevators. I would request either a room in the Mansions (yes, they have standard rooms there) or a first-floor AB room. I would explain in the request that you do not want to climb stairs.

Re: luggage, there is bell services. They can shlep your stuff!

Ok thanks! Something to think about. It appears, requests are not always honored. :flower1:

That's why they are called requests, not bookings.

Andre

Exactly my point.
I would hate something like room location ruin a vacation when there is no safe way, for a person who may have a bit of a struggle, to get to it. Shouldn't need to pay extra really.
Thanks everyone for the help!! :flower1:

Just booked a Royal Guest room for a four night stay in March for me, my best friend, and her four year old daughter. She's obsessed with princesses. Any and all of them. Don't know if she's seen Princess and the Frog yet, so I'm getting it for her for Christmas. So freaking excited for this room. I love the princesses myself. Having a four year old around gives me a great excuse to book this room AND Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast!

If we bring a twin size air bed where would it fit in a two queen Magnolia Bend Room?
We had a two queen room in Magnolia Bend and the only place where it would fit would be between the outside wall and the queen bed, parallel to the queen bed. It would block the connecting door, if there was one.

I did a search and didn't really find much on this.

I booked us a BB offer for next Sept at POR. Have not stayed there yet so we thought we would try something new.
However, I just read that there are no elevators in the AB section; we booked a standard room so will probably be placed there.
If we are put on the second floor, how do we manage luggage? Are we expected to schlep our luggage up and down the stairs?
How many stairs? Are there ramps for the HC accessible guests or those that struggle with stairs?
Any help is appreciated. :flower1:

When I checked in last month and got my 2nd floor Alligator Bayou room assignment, the CM at the desk cheerfully informed me it was 17 stairs to the 2nd floor with my asking. I suspect that is a question she gets a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!