Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE Resort Information and Questions Thread

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Sue M

DIS Veteran
    That's what I figured.. Im checking a bag but my friends are only bring carry on.. I told them!!!
    Winter in Orlando! Have to pack for everything. Mostly I wear shorts or capris, and layer tops. It starts out cold in the mornings, but warms up by late morning, then cools down at night. I wear jeans on flight down so have them too.
    Packable down jackets are great, they squish down to nothing.
    Check long range forecast..

ncc1701

Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW
    That's what I figured.. Im checking a bag but my friends are only bring carry on.. I told them!!!
    We went last November when there was a cold snap. The UnderArmor store in DS was doing a brisk business in selling sweatshirts and other cold weather clothing. I am sure other DS clothing stores were doing likewise. All the park stores also had rolling racks of sweatshirts . So tell your friends what they save in baggage fees maybe spent in clothing.

• keahgirl8

DIS Veteran
    I was just browsing the menus on the Disney app for the millionth time and saw that the carving station is gone from Riverside Mill. Can anyone confirm?

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS