Disney's Visa room rate is cheaper than the rate with my travel agent

I didn’t even know this existed, awesome! We are staying in August, do you think there will be an offer for Summer stays? I see it currently only goes through the end of April. I’m currently booked with the “Sun and Fun” offer.
Might very well extend to August. Just keep your eyes open and looking in the future.

I think with the impending opening of Star Wars, the recent opening of ToyStory Land, the demand for rooms is really high. I just spoke to my TA who last year got us the Poly and Contemporary the cheapest we have ever had in almost 10 years! and they don't have much, and what they do have is discounted, but not much different than the current Disney offers. I think the days of super deals and discounts are numbered! lol
Yes I was so looking forward to those great deluxe deals, and if you are talking about the same agents I used in the part, their deals are nowhere near as good as they used to be. I did better on my own. I’m so sad.

The TA should be able to get you the Disney Visa room rate, whenever I have used a TA, I always check for rates on my own and if I find a cheaper one, I let them know where and how and they have always been able to get that rate.

The TA can't use the Disney Visa room rate and get me the discount on the tickets too. In order to get the discount on the tickets one has to book one of their agency exclusive rooms to go with the tickets. And the discount on the tickets is greater than it is on the room. Didn't used to be that way. It is for me with my dates this year. Like others have said, the discounts on the rooms that used to be awesome, are now just so so.

How do the discounted tickets compare to discounted tickets from Undercover Tourist? I would think room from TAt and tickets from them could be the cheapest.
My 8 day base tickets plus one free water park visit with the unnamed TA cost my family of 5 adults and one child $2022. That’s a little over 400$ pp. I booked one night with the TA that included 8 day base tickets and then 7 nights with the sun and fun discount and came out ahead that way.

My 8 day base tickets plus one free water park visit with the unnamed TA cost my family of 5 adults and one child $2022. That’s a little over 400$ pp. I booked one night with the TA that included 8 day base tickets and then 7 nights with the sun and fun discount and came out ahead that way.
I should also add that I booked a WV room at YC under the sun and fun for 7 nights and then just the one night standard plus tickets with the TA. They can only book standard and I really wanted a view this time so it worked out well for me in this circumstance. If I wanted standard only then I would have booked all 8 nights with the TA and came out slighty ahead. I don’t think Undercover Tourist ticket rates can beat them.

FYI. Undercover tourist offered a discount on top of the fun&sun room-only price. I was able to book a higher category room for LESS than the standard agency room special. I made the change. My tickets are already discounted Canadian ones — I didn’t compare that price.

FYI. Undercover tourist offered a discount on top of the fun&sun room-only price. I was able to book a higher category room for LESS than the standard agency room special. I made the change. My tickets are already discounted Canadian ones — I didn’t compare that price.
Thanks for this! I just checked UT and if I cancel my Disney res under the Sun and Fun discount and book with them it will save me $202! Great deal I would just have to pay in full now for my August trip as I don't see the option of just leaving a deposit.

Thanks for this! I just checked UT and if I cancel my Disney res under the Sun and Fun discount and book with them it will save me $202! Great deal I would just have to pay in full now for my August trip as I don't see the option of just leaving a deposit.

:thumbsup2 :cheer2: Every bit counts!

Yes. It’s pay in full, but it can still be cancelled. And they were really quick with email replies if you had any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!