Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!! I completely agree!! We are actually in the process of buying into DVC at WL as well!! We are supposed to close Next Week!!!! I can't imagine calling any other resort 'Home'. :cloud9: Good luck to you!!! :flower3:
I think our closing by date is 9/19. We sent our paperwork in about 10 days ago! Congrats to you!

I think our closing by date is 9/19. We sent our paperwork in about 10 days ago! Congrats to you!

That's wonderful!!! I spoke to our guide on Friday, she said it should be next week. We then received a letter in the mail today saying they received everything and the final step is closing. We're just waiting for our guide to call back with an exact date! It's all very exciting!

That's wonderful!!! I spoke to our guide on Friday, she said it should be next week. We then received a letter in the mail today saying they received everything and the final step is closing. We're just waiting for our guide to call back with an exact date! It's all very exciting!
My last communication was last Thursday and I was told closing would be scheduled soon and I would be notified once it was complete. Of course, that was before Irma so I'm sure there's some lag due to that but hopefully we will hear by next week!

My last communication was last Thursday and I was told closing would be scheduled soon and I would be notified once it was complete. Of course, that was before Irma so I'm sure there's some lag due to that but hopefully we will hear by next week!

Ugh! sorry for the delay, but it's understandable. Hopefully you'll still close on time!!! Please report back when you do!!! Good luck!!!!

We will soon be doing our on line check in for Wilderness Lodge and I was wondering what options we are likely to have. We have a standard room booked. Thanks.

Hey! Just wanted to follow up! My guide just called! We closed today!!!! We are officially CCV DVC Owners! :yay: You shouldn't be far behind!!! :thumbsup2

Well, they certainly USED to be.... We just did OLCI a few days ago.... and were amazed to find out that the room request drop down lists were dead EMPTY. Zero, zilch, nada.... no choices.

If this happens to you? I would suggest the fundamental stand by: CALL.
I made my reservation on 9/13 and the only choices were higher or lower floor, so unless they changed it since last week, it's CURRENTLY the choices.

Anyone book the current bounceback while they've been at the Lodge recently? It looks to be a good one...hoping here's some dates left for early Dec by the time we get there.

Congrats!! We closed yesterday! We were resale at BRV so it will take us about 7-14 days to get our membership ID and points loaded. Then we will be booking our first trip as owners for June 2018!

Awesome! Congrats to you! We're officially neighbors!! I think the best part is getting your ID and logging into the site for the first time! Enjoy it and :welcome: Home!!!

I am staying at Boulder Ridge Villas on 12/14-12/15 in a Deluxe Studio! Going to MVMCP on 12/14, and this is the first time I have ever stayed at a Deluxe Villa! I have never stayed in a Deluxe Villa at WL/BRV before, and I can't wait!

I'll add your stay to POST 1, @IanDLBZF from MCMagic.

With the disappearance of the Electrical Parade in MK, we hope to see the lake version during our November trip. Seems it passes by WL around 9:35. How long does it last? Any recommendations on when we should get down to the dock or Geyser Point to get a good view?

Now that flights and Fast Passes are booked, I am started to get really excited for our 11/2-11/8 trip! My parents have never been to WL - I am very excited to show it to them.

Congratulations and I'll log your trip, @Heathbarios.

Just booked wl std 1/19-22 for me and dd. Hoping to add cl access too.

I'll get your dates logged, @trishadono :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!