Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
room 4003 continued

We had a great housekeeper, one that we have had two other times when staying at the WL and she was really good to us. She left us a few towels animals, but this one stood out:

View attachment 358205

I loved sitting on the balcony in the morning with a cup of coffee and took plenty of pictures with my iPhone 5se.

View attachment 358207

Those lights are from the walkway to the boat dock. I am looking slightly toward the right.

View attachment 358208

This view is the straight ahead view, We could see people walking to the boat from our balcony.

View attachment 358209
This is the view of the walkway to the cabins on our left. I could also see the MK fireworks from this balcony if I hung out really far over the railing. ;) I preferred to watch them from Geyser Point where the music is piped in.

View attachment 358210

This is a little bit better view of the main pool from the balcony, but as you can see there are a lot of trees. They geyser is behind these trees, too, but it was really hard to see anything more than just a little bit at the top.

View attachment 358211

You can see how close our room was to the walkway in this picture. It was nice to people watch from the balcony because no one noticed us there, even though we had open railings. :)

Love the pics...nice Monday morning pick me up :sunny:

Hi, all. I previously read on this thread that you can add club level to an existing non-dvc reservation at check in. Would appreciate more info about this - always available or only if resort not fully booked? Price variable or $99 per night per room? I assume assigned room stays the same and club access is added? Thanks!

Hi, all. I previously read on this thread that you can add club level to an existing non-dvc reservation at check in. Would appreciate more info about this - always available or only if resort not fully booked?

Usually available. The amount of Club Level rooms was cut in half with the DVC conversion. So they are offering the upgrade to help offset those missing rooms. If they reach a certain amount of guests that booked a Club Level room and those who upgraded, they will cut it off.

Price variable or $99 per night per room?

Not variable.

I assume assigned room stays the same and club access is added? Thanks!

Correct.

If they reach a certain amount of guests that booked a Club Level room and those who upgraded, they will cut it off.
I assume you have to do it your entire stay, and can't just pick one or two days of a stay to do the upgrade?

I’m sure I read this but can’t find the info now- when are room renovations scheduled for WL? We will be staying over July 4th week. Thanks!

Just double checking - I've read the cake board but I just want to be sure - My daughter's birthday is during our trip to WL. We can call in-room dining to order a basic cake right? Does anyone know how early I have to do that?

Just double checking - I've read the cake board but I just want to be sure - My daughter's birthday is during our trip to WL. We can call in-room dining to order a basic cake right? Does anyone know how early I have to do that?
Yes a basic Mickey Mouse Celebration Cake is available by calling Private Dining. Day-of quantities are limited, so make arrangements prior to dining. 72–48 hours ahead is a good idea.

Dave

Hi, all. I previously read on this thread that you can add club level to an existing non-dvc reservation at check in. Would appreciate more info about this - always available or only if resort not fully booked? Price variable or $99 per night per room? I assume assigned room stays the same and club access is added? Thanks!
Is it $99 total per night or per person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter