Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the room for how long? To grab your stuff and do one last check I would think they would try to accommodate a noon checkout. We haven’t had issues requesting a noon checkout but have only done it a couple times. Doesn’t hurt to ask but there’s just no telling ahead of time. Maybe try WC for an earlier time?
I think I will ask for a noon check out and if I can't get it, I will try for an earlier time at WC. It's not the end of the world if I can't, I just feel like I would be more relaxed. My DME time will be around 2:30, so I will be storing my luggage regardless.

So, the loaded Mickey waffles are a breakfast only item, right? That would totally be something to me to want late night!

Could someone please comment on how busy the boat transportation wait is from WL to Magic Kingdom at 8am before park opening? Would you recommend taking the boat or would the bus transportation be faster in the mornings? Thanks!

Could someone please comment on how busy the boat transportation wait is from WL to Magic Kingdom at 8am before park opening? Would you recommend taking the boat or would the bus transportation be faster in the mornings? Thanks!
The boat to MK starts running 1/2 before the park opens. Our experience has been that a long line will form for the first boat of the morning, but most people will fit on the first boat. A second boat was waiting behind the first boat when we were there in August. So if there were any people who didn't make the first boat, they could take the second boat, which was only about nine minutes behind the first one. We were on the second boat and we still got into the park before rope drop.

If you want to get to MK earlier than that you can take the bus. It is a five minute ride and could be a little faster. The bus is not as much fun, though, and if you get a slow loading ECV, it might take a little longer to load and leave.

The boat to MK starts running 1/2 before the park opens. Our experience has been that a long line will form for the first boat of the morning, but most people will fit on the first boat. A second boat was waiting behind the first boat when we were there in August. So if there were any people who didn't make the first boat, they could take the second boat, which was only about nine minutes behind the first one. We were on the second boat and we still got into the park before rope drop.

If you want to get to MK earlier than that you can take the bus. It is a five minute ride and could be a little faster. The bus is not as much fun, though, and if you get a slow loading ECV, it might take a little longer to load and leave.

Wood Nymph and jtwibih,

Thank you both for the information and taking the time to answer my question. We will go with the boat and aim for the second boat of the morning.

Hi everyone!

I’m pretty new here, but I’ve been lurking trying to learn the ropes. We’ve entered the actual planning stages for our first trip to WDW since my kids were born. Going with my parents, my husband and our two kids ages 2 and 5.

We’re reserved for 4 nights in once of the 2 bedroom Copper Creek villas and I have a question - forgive me if I’ve missed an obvious answer to this somewhere!

On the floor plan of the 2 bedroom CCV, I’m seeing a walk in closet in the second bedroom. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of whether it’s possible to fit a pack and play in that closet? I’m trying to plan ahead as much as possible to anticipate where everyone will be sleeping and would love to have a quiet nook for my daughter for naps and her early bedtime.

Any other tips for staying at Copper Creek with little ones as far as room requests?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to learning more and anticipating the magic with you all.
We used the closet too with my son when he was younger! It is perfect spot for them!

Does anyone know if the refrigerator is magnetic in the DVC villa kitchens? I am staying in a dedicated 2 bedroom and with a toddler that loves to play with magnets and was going to bring some to play with if their was a magnetic space in the villa. Thanks!
Some of the refrigerators in DVC resorts are textured surface. Most are right next to the stove/oven. If you are looking at BRV, the kitchen is rather small and a toddler in the kitchen would be largely underfoot. I'd find something else to entertain your child.

I think I will ask for a noon check out and if I can't get it, I will try for an earlier time at WC. It's not the end of the world if I can't, I just feel like I would be more relaxed. My DME time will be around 2:30, so I will be storing my luggage regardless.
As I stated earlier, DVC resorts don't offer late checkouts because it takes longer to clean the villas. I'd plan on being out by 11am.

Anyone use Amazon Prime Now to deliver groceries to the hotel? We have used insta cart in the past, would use em again but looking to try something new. Will bell services hold our delivery if we arent there? I have always met the delivery person this time would be more convenient to not be there. Any experiences especiall at WL?
Thanks.

Anyone use Amazon Prime Now to deliver groceries to the hotel? We have used insta cart in the past, would use em again but looking to try something new. Will bell services hold our delivery if we arent there? I have always met the delivery person this time would be more convenient to not be there. Any experiences especiall at WL?
Thanks.
We used Garden Grocer to deliver to Copper Creek last week. Bell service held the groceries and the whole process was very convenient.

Thanks.

Not for WL, but we used Prime Now while boarding the plane to Orlando. The groceries were delivered to POR by the time we landed. Bell Services had a special holding room for grocery deliveries. Just be careful with anything refrigerated and make sure to put your reservation # in the Amazon order notes.

I used Prime Now on Saturday to get some water delivered and has it kept at Bell Services. Absolutely no problem picking it up later in the day after we checked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!