Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I cannot believe we have 12 days left. It feels surreal that I will be in my happy place soon. So excited to be staying at the Beach Club for the first time! DS is so excited for SAB.

Yay! You will love it! I have a hard time dragging DD away from SAB!

I cannot believe we have 12 days left. It feels surreal that I will be in my happy place soon. So excited to be staying at the Beach Club for the first time! DS is so excited for SAB.

We are right behind you!! 30 DAYS to go for us!!!! I honestly cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!

Last edited:
Not sure why the Dis has this as new. We’ve been doing ceramics at the BC for at least the last several years, its always a highlight of our trip.
Can you give any details about it? We have always wondered why this wasn't something that Disney had for people to do! We love this activity and am hoping to do it when we go in June but there are very little details about it such as do they fire it? How long does it take, etc.!

We arrive on the 7th if your DS would like to hang out with a nearly 13 year old buddy at SAB!

Never mind, I found the answer!

I have a question about the room requests on the online check in. One option says water view. We are booked in a lagoon/pool room so does anyone know what exactly does the “water view” request entail?

Last edited:

Can you give any details about it? We have always wondered why this wasn't something that Disney had for people to do! We love this activity and am hoping to do it when we go in June but there are very little details about it such as do they fire it? How long does it take, etc.!
It takes place in solarium a few times a week. You can choose from a number of different figurines or mugs or plates and the CM there will help you get your paint colors. You sit at little tables and when done they will send it off to be fired in a kiln and you will be able to pick it up a day or 2 later. It’s not expensive and we have a blast doing it. Highly recommend. I tried to attach a pic from last summer. Hope it works!

Attachments

• 51CD8FBE-A2F6-4C9A-9BFE-5748E54F56CA.jpeg
    51CD8FBE-A2F6-4C9A-9BFE-5748E54F56CA.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 56
Welp, check in to the Beach Club tomorrow.... Looking like the weather is not going to be good, matter to fact it looking wet... Really WET!!! I know its FL and it rains, I visit at least every other month but really worried about the weather this weekend. Trying to monitor it, but every station is staying something different. I hate inconsistency! LOL Guess I just needed to vent! :-)

Welp, check in to the Beach Club tomorrow.... Looking like the weather is not going to be good, matter to fact it looking wet... Really WET!!! I know its FL and it rains, I visit at least every other month but really worried about the weather this weekend. Trying to monitor it, but every station is staying something different. I hate inconsistency! LOL Guess I just needed to vent! :-)

I was there this past weekend and we practically swam around Epcot. I wore my rain jacket the entire time and as usual, definitely bring multiple pairs of shoes! They said it was 90-100% chance of pouring all day Sunday and it barely drizzled, so don't get too anxious from now! Beach Club was very accommodating and provided tons of fluffy towels for when we entered the lobby from the outside. It was still better than being home and at work (although it also rained the entire weekend in Philly as well)!

I was there this past weekend and we practically swam around Epcot. I wore my rain jacket the entire time and as usual, definitely bring multiple pairs of shoes! They said it was 90-100% chance of pouring all day Sunday and it barely drizzled, so don't get too anxious from now! Beach Club was very accommodating and provided tons of fluffy towels for when we entered the lobby from the outside. It was still better than being home and at work (although it also rained the entire weekend in Philly as well)!

I'm from Philly too!!! I really hope its not as bad as they are staying in the Disney Central FL area. Looks like its southern FL/western coast and the panhandle that's going to take the brunt of it.

Can you upgrade to club level, if available, at any point in your stay? Traveling with another family and once they leave mine will still be there for another week, so was thinking about upgrading on the second part if possible. If it is available does anyone know how much it would cost per night to upgrade?

Can you upgrade to club level, if available, at any point in your stay? Traveling with another family and once they leave mine will still be there for another week, so was thinking about upgrading on the second part if possible. If it is available does anyone know how much it would cost per night to upgrade?

I’m not sure about the answer to your question, but can you either look online or call now and see if CL is available for when after the family leaves? If so, you can book it now and not worry about trying to upgrade there.

It takes place in solarium a few times a week. You can choose from a number of different figurines or mugs or plates and the CM there will help you get your paint colors. You sit at little tables and when done they will send it off to be fired in a kiln and you will be able to pick it up a day or 2 later. It’s not expensive and we have a blast doing it. Highly recommend. I tried to attach a pic from last summer. Hope it works!
Thank you! I think that we will make time to go and paint. My kids would love it!

Can you paint anything Disney or Beach Club related or branded, or just generic pottery/figurines? I might try to make time for something I can’t do elsewhere, but if it isn’t Disney themed I don’t think I’m interested in taking time out of other things for this, and I know no one else in my family will want to! I have to really want to do it to bother making them or going alone!

Can you paint anything Disney or Beach Club related or branded, or just generic pottery/figurines? I might try to make time for something I can’t do elsewhere, but if it isn’t Disney themed I don’t think I’m interested in taking time out of other things for this, and I know no one else in my family will want to! I have to really want to do it to bother making them or going alone!
Plenty of Disney themed items. - They also have many that are already done so you can get an idea of how things will turn out.

Hello

I have a question about the marshmallow roast. Is this still done?
What nights? Can you bring your own chocolate and gram crackers?
We arrive July 15, depart July 20.

Thanks.

If there is availability, you can upgrade. However, you will probably be charged rack rate. The resort front desks don't usually offer discounts. As PP said, if you are interested in upgrading, you should try to do it ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter