Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I can send you photos each visit from BCV if you'd like. I didn't realize you wanted more than BC or YC. I stay about twice a year at BCV so if you need a particular photo from the villas, I can try to get them on my next trip in May.

Well, admittedly, this thread has more of a focus on the Beach Club and Yacht Club, and there are far better places to get info on the villas than here, but we try to help as much as we can with all 3 resorts.

I do have a thread in the Resort Community subforums with view pictures and info about rooms and I'm always looking to improve the page with more input!

Beach Club Villa Room Photos and Descriptions

:thanks:

Never mind the late review- I am finally getting around to adding the photos to the BC View/Description thread.

Can you confirm that this room had a full balcony?

Thanks!

:goodvibes
I wish I had a picture of it! :( It was an odd balcony- it was narrow but you could stand outside and longer than a regular balcony but with no furniture. (It was not a Juliette balcony) I've never seen or heard of this category... here are some other pics of the view, the quiet pool was to the left.51699431-F248-4931-976F-7D5D32BC8610 (1).jpeg 9EA45EF9-2129-47C3-A5BB-613C86DA9A0B.jpeg

Looking to update the pool hours history in Post 2.

:fish:

Is there anyone there now who can confirm the hours for early December?

How about November/Thanksgiving?

November 13-17 the pool was open until 10 PM. Not sure what time they opened in the morning.

Does anyone know of anything that happened at YC today/tonight? The Market at Ale and Compass had the seating area all roped off and the Freestyle machines were both down. The area was open just a few hours prior and 1 Freestyle was operational. I went up to my room and saw maintenance with dehumidifiers so I assume a leak of some sort, but was unsure of how significant. I went in with Rapid Refill mugs and when I was told it was down I said no problem, I will go to BC. The CMs insisted it was not necessary and let my family and I pick any drink from the cooler. Very nice and unnecessary of them IMO.
It was supposedly a "deep cleaning." The seating area is back open today, but the one Freestyle machine is still out of commission.

Hi everyone! :) Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a room recommendation for us.

We have a 1BR suite booked at the BC from 12/23-12/27. I know there aren't very many of these rooms, so originally I wasn't planning on sending in a room request...but I decided I'd ask for recommendations from the BC experts on the Disboards just in case.

Ideas? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

Hi all! Just back from my first stay at Yacht and Beach. We had a split stay at YC for 3 nights and BC for 5 nights, both garden/woods view. I don't know if we were unlucky or what was going on, but housekeeping was spotty. The day following our first night at YC we had no housekeeping service at all. I tried to call to request a few fresh towels and some extra pillows and discovered our room phone did not work either. We also could not get the A/C below 72. We realized by the second night that even when setting the temp to the lowest allowed by the thermostat (68) it just wasn't cooling effectively. Our view was of the tennis courts and a service road, so not what I was expecting from a garden/woods view category. I did go down to the front desk about the towels/pillows and non-functioning room phone, but didn't question the view since we were only staying 3 nights and it was already late into the second night. That room was 4112. Full balcony, 2 queens and a daybed. It was very quiet, being at the end of the hallway and far from the lobby, which we liked. I got my room ready text while on the magical express, which was amazing! It was great to be able to get right into the room.

On the split stay check in/out day we just packed and took our own luggage over to BC since we had only once piece and I wanted to make sure our bag would be there if we came back for swimming in the afternoon. On the walk over at 8 am, we got our room ready text again. Great timing! At BC, we got room 2582. Full balcony, 2 queens and a daybed. Now that is a woods view! It was perfect. So private and at night we had an amazing view of the Epcot fireworks from our beds. Again, the housekeeping was spotty. After our first night, we returned to the room after a pretty long day at the parks to find the room not serviced yet. We took the kids out for a late swim and returned to find our housekeeper doing a quick job on the room at almost 7 pm. The second full day we returned late from the parks to find the "room occupied" sign up even though we had not been using it and neither of us put it there. So the room was not serviced at all and we were ready for bed. We never got any extras like towel animals for the kids, and only one time in 5 nights did we get toiletries replenished.

The pool was amazing, we spent even more time there than I expected. The resort grounds were beautiful. I was just a little let down with the housekeeping service at both resorts. Also, we had a strange experience on our first day at BC which may have been a room check? We were in the room in the afternoon and heard a very light knocking at the door. It was so light I almost thought it was on another door down the hall. My husband answered and a CM poked his head slightly in the door and said I am just doing an inventory on the coffeemakers. I want to confirm if you have a coffeepot or the K-cup machine. So strange!? I am sure they know what type of coffeemakers they have in the rooms since they have all been remodeled. It seemed like a really strange white lie to come up with instead of just saying I am here to do a room check...

It was supposedly a "deep cleaning." The seating area is back open today, but the one Freestyle machine is still out of commission.
"Deep cleaning," interesting! Something is going on in the lobby now to the left of the tree. It was completely fine at 10pm, but there were ropes and the same barrier from Ale & Compass going up with about a dozen CMs in the area. Maybe another "deep cleaning" haha

When I looked through the window I saw water dripping from the ceiling. I arrived on the 29th and the second freestyle machine has been out of order ever since. Last week there was also a water incident in the lobby when we left in the morning.

"Deep cleaning," interesting! Something is going on in the lobby now to the left of the tree. It was completely fine at 10pm, but there were ropes and the same barrier from Ale & Compass going up with about a dozen CMs in the area. Maybe another "deep cleaning" haha

When I looked through the window I saw water dripping from the ceiling. I arrived on the 29th and the second freestyle machine has been out of order ever since. Last week there was also a water incident in the lobby when we left in the morning.
We were there a month ago and there was almost always 1 freestyle machine down. One day they both were on but the one didn't have ice. :confused3

So I know I have been off and on this thread but , we have overcome the first step in buying a house in Davenport which is roughly 20 mins or so off property, the seller accepted our offer now to get through the closing aspects and if everything goes right , march or early april will be moving time

We were there a month ago and there was almost always 1 freestyle machine down. One day they both were on but the one didn't have ice. :confused3
We were there in October and there was one of the machines closed then too. The machines were both pretty crappy imo. The Gatorade was terrible and many of the pop choices were either out or would get messed up. I wish they just had the normal machines. It takes some people 20 years to pick a flavor

It's been mighty quiet around these parts, which is fine by me because I have still had trouble keeping up.

Those of you who have been around awhile know the former greeter at the Beach Club, Teena and I try to give updates every now and then about her and her family.

:grouphug:

7----Sigh......Where does time go?

That was back in the day when they actually had phone books :tongue::crazy::tongue:

We just returned from our first stay at the BC and we loved it! We booked a standard room and my only room request was a large balcony. On Dec 5 we checked out of the Poly and headed to Epcot for the day before heading to the BC. We were having lunch at Teppen Edo when I received a text that our room was ready, room 5698!! we were upgraded to CL!! I figured for sure this was wrong so I didn't want to get to excited before we arrived but indeed we were CL. We have never stayed CL before so this was a special treat and I am not sure my family can ever go back. I cancelled 2 days worth of reservations just so we could completely experience the lounge and it was great!! We even had a celebrity from CP in the lounge :cool2:. Even if we weren't CL we definitely want to stay at the BC again, my 2 boys were obsessed with the pool and could have spent all day there.

We just returned from our first stay at the BC and we loved it! We booked a standard room and my only room request was a large balcony. On Dec 5 we checked out of the Poly and headed to Epcot for the day before heading to the BC. We were having lunch at Teppen Edo when I received a text that our room was ready, room 5698!! we were upgraded to CL!! I figured for sure this was wrong so I didn't want to get to excited before we arrived but indeed we were CL. We have never stayed CL before so this was a special treat and I am not sure my family can ever go back. I cancelled 2 days worth of reservations just so we could completely experience the lounge and it was great!! We even had a celebrity from CP in the lounge :cool2:. Even if we weren't CL we definitely want to stay at the BC again, my 2 boys were obsessed with the pool and could have spent all day there.

Have to agree , I fee spoiled being on the CL at the BC. Can not wait til be home in 11 days

I just rented points from a DVC member and my family of 3 will be staying at the BCV 11-8-19 to 11-15-19. We are very excited. We haven't stayed in the Epcot resorts before so this is cool. Now we need lots of pixie dust for Star Wars to open while we are there.

Page 1363

We are staying YC 12/22-27. We got pixie dust to a water view room last year; it was so beautiful we paid for it this year. So, I guess, pixie dust is just more marketing:rotfl2:

"The first one is free!"

Happened to us, too. We received an upgrade to Club Level on our first family trip to the Beach Club, and now that's the only way my family wants to stay.

::yes::

I wish I had a picture of it! :( It was an odd balcony- it was narrow but you could stand outside and longer than a regular balcony but with no furniture. (It was not a Juliette balcony) I've never seen or heard of this category... here are some other pics of the view, the quiet pool was to the left.View attachment 369276 View attachment 369277

Thank you for the additional information and pictures!

Huh! That balcony style is new to me, too.

:confused:

Pool hours were 10 am - 8 pm today.

November 13-17 the pool was open until 10 PM. Not sure what time they opened in the morning.

Hi everyone! :) Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a room recommendation for us.

We have a 1BR suite booked at the BC from 12/23-12/27. I know there aren't very many of these rooms, so originally I wasn't planning on sending in a room request...but I decided I'd ask for recommendations from the BC experts on the Disboards just in case.

Ideas? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

As best I can tell, the 1 BR Suites (see the rooms marked in red) at the Beach Club are:

1501, 2501, 3501 (is there a 4501)?- these are near the "Secret Exit" to EPCOT and
1647, 2647, 3647, 4647- corner rooms overlooking volleyball courtyard

Does anyone know of any other 1 BR Suites at BC?

I'll post a sample view from both banks of rooms*- I guess a room request would depend on if you prefer one view or one location over the other, or if you have a preference for floor (ground/not ground level, upper floor)

*or not. I can't find anything from the X501 rooms! See next post.

X647- note, not sure of the balcony size on 2647. 3647 may be a Juliet (smaller) balcony.

113.jpg

114.jpg

Hi all! Just back from my first stay at Yacht and Beach. We had a split stay at YC for 3 nights and BC for 5 nights, both garden/woods view. I don't know if we were unlucky or what was going on, but housekeeping was spotty. The day following our first night at YC we had no housekeeping service at all. I tried to call to request a few fresh towels and some extra pillows and discovered our room phone did not work either. We also could not get the A/C below 72. We realized by the second night that even when setting the temp to the lowest allowed by the thermostat (68) it just wasn't cooling effectively. Our view was of the tennis courts and a service road, so not what I was expecting from a garden/woods view category. I did go down to the front desk about the towels/pillows and non-functioning room phone, but didn't question the view since we were only staying 3 nights and it was already late into the second night. That room was 4112. Full balcony, 2 queens and a daybed. It was very quiet, being at the end of the hallway and far from the lobby, which we liked. I got my room ready text while on the magical express, which was amazing! It was great to be able to get right into the room.

On the split stay check in/out day we just packed and took our own luggage over to BC since we had only once piece and I wanted to make sure our bag would be there if we came back for swimming in the afternoon. On the walk over at 8 am, we got our room ready text again. Great timing! At BC, we got room 2582. Full balcony, 2 queens and a daybed. Now that is a woods view! It was perfect. So private and at night we had an amazing view of the Epcot fireworks from our beds. Again, the housekeeping was spotty. After our first night, we returned to the room after a pretty long day at the parks to find the room not serviced yet. We took the kids out for a late swim and returned to find our housekeeper doing a quick job on the room at almost 7 pm. The second full day we returned late from the parks to find the "room occupied" sign up even though we had not been using it and neither of us put it there. So the room was not serviced at all and we were ready for bed. We never got any extras like towel animals for the kids, and only one time in 5 nights did we get toiletries replenished.

The pool was amazing, we spent even more time there than I expected. The resort grounds were beautiful. I was just a little let down with the housekeeping service at both resorts. Also, we had a strange experience on our first day at BC which may have been a room check? We were in the room in the afternoon and heard a very light knocking at the door. It was so light I almost thought it was on another door down the hall. My husband answered and a CM poked his head slightly in the door and said I am just doing an inventory on the coffeemakers. I want to confirm if you have a coffeepot or the K-cup machine. So strange!? I am sure they know what type of coffeemakers they have in the rooms since they have all been remodeled. It seemed like a really strange white lie to come up with instead of just saying I am here to do a room check...

Thanks for your review, especially helpful since you stayed at both resorts during your trip and for the information about both of your rooms.

Sorry about the issues you had with housekeeping. That has been a recurring complaint for the past several years. I'm not sure if it is a unique issue to the Beach & Yacht Clubs or throughout Disney- I don't stray far from this thread.

If you have a couple of spare moments you should share your issues with housekeeping with the resort general manager. Hopefully if concerns are raised, persistent problems will be corrected.

Yacht & Beach Club General Manager (December 2017): Kim Marinaccio

wdw.gm.yachtandbeach@disney.com

Kim Marinaccio, General Manager
Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
1800 EPCOT Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

:magnify:

Last edited:
Beach Club 1 Bedroom Suites

As best I can tell, the 1BR Suites at the BC are 1501, 2501, 3501 (is there a 4501)? and
1647, 2647, 3647, 4647

I don't have many pictures of the room views from these. I found 1647.

Does anyone have room view pictures from any of the other 1 Bedroom Suites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!