Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We were in a volleyball court view room when there was a big party with a DJ on the beach. We could hear the music in our room but I think it was over by 10:30pm.

Good point. I just read the article again and it lists the party hours as 7-10.

:offtopic:

Back in 2008, we were on a family vacation in Jamaica and on our last night, before an early flight, there was a very loud concert (and maybe a video filming) in an alleyway below our window. It was really loud and annoying with a booming bass shaking the room. I actually went down to the front desk lobby to complain.

Turns out the singer was Sean Kingston, a young singer who gained international popularity soon after our "private" concert.

I still would have preferred the sleep.

:cat:

Wishing you all magical trips!

Have any of you received a schedule of resort Easter activities? If not, is someone willing to email DSS to see if they can provide you with planned activities before your arrival?

:thanks:
I called DSS and they said they do not have a schedule of events, only that they would have an Easter egg hunt but no other information.

Wishing you all magical trips!

Have any of you received a schedule of resort Easter activities? If not, is someone willing to email DSS to see if they can provide you with planned activities before your arrival?

:thanks:

I've emailed. If I don't get something beforehand, I'll take photos of the signs on Friday morning when we get there and email them to you.

EDIT: Just saw that YCfan called and no luck. Assume I'll post pics here sometime around lunchtime Friday hopefully.

SECOND EDIT: DSS emailed me back. They suggested the schedule of Easter activities won't be available until Saturday night. But when I see it, I'll post it.

Last edited:

I've emailed. If I don't get something beforehand, I'll take photos of the signs on Friday morning when we get there and email them to you.

EDIT: Just saw that YCfan called and no luck. Assume I'll post pics here sometime around lunchtime Friday hopefully.

Thanks!!!!

Have so much fun!

:dogdance:

Special Easter Sunday breakfast and brunch at YC and BC:

Cape May Café at Disney's Beach Club Resort: 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 21, 2019.

Ale & Compass at Disney's Yacht Club Resort: 7:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 21, 2019. This brunch will include All-You-Care-To-Enjoy items such as assorted flatbreads, seasonal salads, and house-baked pastries and spreads as well as a choice of entrée with a specialty mimosa or non-alcoholic beverage.

Sorry if this has been asked. Has anyone rented one of the new cabanas yet (and actually used it). Thinking about getting one but haven’t seen any actual experience reviews anywhere yet.

Not sure if this has been asked either, I've searched but can't find an answer

Does anyone know if Beach Club provides any swimming aids for toddlers

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked. Has anyone rented one of the new cabanas yet (and actually used it). Thinking about getting one but haven’t seen any actual experience reviews anywhere yet.
I'm wondering too. Hoping someone will share their experience. We've got one booked for my birthday in a few weeks.

If anyone coming this weekend has an AP, at Mousegears they still have Pluto magnets in addition to the Daisy ones, you just have to ask.

Thank you! I was hoping they might still have some. I was so sad to have missed the dates for Pluto. I will make sure we get there tomorrow some time for sure. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!