Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Longtime lurker, first time poster! We'll be having our first ever stay at YC November 30th for 14 nights and we cannot wait! Have decided to use Touring Plans to try and request a "room with a view" (2 Queen Beds) but would LOVE the room to have a walk-in-shower - does anybody who has stayed in this combo remember their room number at all?

Thanks! <3
What type of room did you book? We just stayed in 4223, which had 2 queens and a walk in shower and is a water view room.

Looks pretty cute to me. 🎃

Just back and it is rather large, but not overly unattractive or all that obtrusive. It sits on the Beach facing wall from the doors and to the left along the windows toward BC Marketplace. We took note of it, but it didn't cause us anything more than interest in what it might be. When we initially saw it--there was nothing in it. Later in the day we realized it was a Halloween shop with plushes, bags and the usual Halloween items.

We were in room 5223 and had a great view of SAB, Boardwalk, and the Epcot fireworks. I included a few pictures of the view at different times of day...the first was at sunrise, the second is mid afternoon, and the last during fireworks.
Your pictures are beautiful. What a nice view you had. :)

What type of room did you book? We just stayed in 4223, which had 2 queens and a walk in shower and is a water view room.

We booked a garden view, by the time we’d decided on the YC for sure it was only that or a turret suite available! We’ve requested room 2079 based on the info in the views thread but realistically as long as there’s a walk-in shower we will be happy. All of the views we’ve seen from Garden View rooms have been great x

Just back and it is rather large, but not overly unattractive or all that obtrusive. It sits on the Beach facing wall from the doors and to the left along the windows toward BC Marketplace. We took note of it, but it didn't cause us anything more than interest in what it might be. When we initially saw it--there was nothing in it. Later in the day we realized it was a Halloween shop with plushes, bags and the usual Halloween items.

Thanks. I wonder if it will be permanent? Or at least staying thru the Christmas holidays? I’ll be interested to see if it’s still there during our January visit.

Thanks. I wonder if it will be permanent? Or at least staying thru the Christmas holidays? I’ll be interested to see if it’s still there during our January visit.

If so, it will have to be re-themed--it is clearly a Halloween booth. I suppose they could re-theme it and stock it with Christmas goodies once the decorations go up--can't imagine why it would be there beyond the holidays.

love all the cabana photos, thank you for posting those as well as your experiences, it is very helpful and fun to read! I will have to read all the other cabana posts to get more info on booking one of these!

We will be at BC CL April 10-15 and can't wait....:stitch:

Beauties and the Beast? Ladies and the Tramp? 2 Minnies and a Mickey?

Those are great suggestions. I'll float them by the team.

My husband (who is not playing) thought "Triple Mountain Whammy"

Other ideas-

Bippity Boppity Boo To You
Ariel Assault
Porch Pirates of the Caribbean and really out there...

Let Your Conch Shell Be Your Guide.

Another contender, since my friend is a stunning ginger, is "We Wants the Redhead"

:teacher:

Hi YC/BC fans. Quick question.
On Wine & Dine run event mornings (e.g., 11/2) can guests who are not in the run/race walk to DHS on the regular path? We are planning super early trek to DHS for EEMH, and didn’t want to get outside and find out walking is not an option. TIA!

Hello all,
We're staying at the Beach Club in December and I am compiling the food options for my picky husband who insists on eating healthy at every meal. Are the smoothies at the Ale & Compass Market made to order with real frozen fruit? Or are they premade? Thank you!

We saw this same shop set up when we were there over Eater weekend. At one end there were selling a Easter baskets, the other end had chocolate Mickey & Minnie Easter eggs for sale. I think the baskets had small plushies & candy. We don’t travel with kids, so I didn’t pay a lot of attention to what was for sale. The shop front is a good size..... fairly long but doesn’t stick out into the lobby too far.

I also saw a kiosk selling ginger bread when we were there in early December 2017. I don’t remember if it was the same exact set up or something a little smaller. But for sure this isn’t the first time they have had something like this in the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter