Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

gillep

DIS Veteran
Nice, yeah, it's just my wife and away, so bedding wise it works. It looks like there's a nice big room/lobby that private from the main part with a lot of seating. Plus that "Premium Coffee Bar" hallway aligned with windows looks nice for the morning... (Sorry I don't know the actual names of those rooms).
There are a couple rooms on the main floor of BCV, one has a pool table that is often in use, and the other just has some seating around it that I have never seen anyone in, I think the pictures make them look much bigger than they are, but they are both nice rooms and the one with the seating only has really great light. The premium coffee bar is actually in the Solarium, which is in the main BC building, but is very close to the entrance to BCV.

PCFriar80

DIS Veteran
Nice, yeah, it's just my wife and away, so bedding wise it works. It looks like there's a nice big room/lobby that private from the main part with a lot of seating. Plus that "Premium Coffee Bar" hallway aligned with windows looks nice for the morning... (Sorry I don't know the actual names of those rooms).
You'll enjoy the villas and studio! Premium Coffee Bar is located in the BC Solarium. The 2 lobby rooms in the BCVs are called the Drawing Room and the Breezeway! The Drawing room has a pool table, TV and comfortable seating. The Breezway, just comfortable seating as it is the gateway from the BCV lobby to the Dunes Cove Pool. All three offer ample seating and the latter 2 are quieter than the Solarium. There will be a quiz later on!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS