Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! The day I want to change to is just one day before and is at the same price level as my start date.

I have spent the morning on the phone with Undercover Tourist (I'm outside of the 90 day return window), Disney Tickets (2x) and Disney IT, because the option to make the change online doesn't even appear now. But it is a system-wide issue this morning. No shocker there!

Oh, and I was on some bizarre chat with Cherise who was yakking about Jack and Zero being on a Halloweentown Adventure. She asked if I was lost in the forrest when I didn't reply quickly enough.

Tickets CM say they can't help me since the tickets were purchased through UT.

UT can't do anything since it was more than 90 days since I purchased the tickets.

IT person said to try later today or tomorrow when (if) the system is functioning properly.

If there is a charge, I may just wait until I get to the park. The only thing I will lose out on is making FP for that first afternoon in EPCOT. Not sure if that is worth the money. Or I may try Disney IT or the "Linking Line" again since they will be able to access my MDE account. UT said maybe they would be able to help.

:sad2:
Darn. I also bought my original ticket via UT, but had it electronically delivered so no return allowed at all. With bridging at the park, you might have better luck. An Epcot afternoon would be nice to get a FP, but I sure wouldn't pay $40 for the privilege. Good luck my friend!

Has anyone done the mermaid school yet? We have booked it for our daughter in Aug and would love to hear about it? Thanks

Just got back from a fantastic 6 day trip from Yacht Club CL . FYI they had a small sign at the Market at Ale and Compass (attached to the gift shop) they are now selling Mickey waffles with bacon/sausage for breakfast. It was a small sign near the register. :)

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

Somewhat related, we just got back from the YC/Standard Club level and our only request was a daybed and we didn't get it. Our room had a chair and footrest? Without asking, the CM checking us in noticed that was our only request and immediately told us that he would ask for a roll away to be delivered. It was delivered quickly and worked well for us :)

How many were in your party? Having a 2Q room with a daybed is my only request for our August YC/SV CL reservation. It will be me, my sister, and her kids -- 16 yo son and 14 yo daughter. Did they offer to move you to a new room or was getting the roll away the only offer? DH and I had a YC/GV/CL room in February and we needed 2 beds due to some recent surgery -- just less likely to unintentionally hit a sore spot in the middle of the night. We wound up in a king room for one night where neither of us slept well and then were moved to a 2 bed room for the rest of our stay. Not ideal, but fine. I'd also made the request for 2 beds with signature services then. I don't have a lot of faith that they look at simple things like that -- just the more elaborate extra charge things like the extra fast passes, tours, etc. Thanks.

T
How many were in your party? Having a 2Q room with a daybed is my only request for our August YC/SV CL reservation. It will be me, my sister, and her kids -- 16 yo son and 14 yo daughter. Did they offer to move you to a new room or was getting the roll away the only offer? DH and I had a YC/GV/CL room in February and we needed 2 beds due to some recent surgery -- just less likely to unintentionally hit a sore spot in the middle of the night. We wound up in a king room for one night where neither of us slept well and then were moved to a 2 bed room for the rest of our stay. Not ideal, but fine. I'd also made the request for 2 beds with signature services then. I don't have a lot of faith that they look at simple things like that -- just the more elaborate extra charge things like the extra fast passes, tours, etc. Thanks.
There were four of us in our party-they didn't offer to move us because all of the Club level rooms were occupied (we originally asked to be moved closer to the club but were told all rooms were booked. It worked out anyway. I requested the day bed when Signature called me a couple of days before our arrival and our room hadn't been assigned yet (he mentioned that on the call) but we still didn't get it :( I think if they can they will move you :)

For those that were having problems/issues with their Cabana not showing up on the Disney App, just FYI DH told me there was an update to the Disney app and once I did the update, I could see the Cabana reservation on the App (I've always been able to see on website, just not on App).

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how early can you book a Cabana? We are starting to plan our trip for next February and I would love to have one booked. Thanks!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how early can you book a Cabana? We are starting to plan our trip for next February and I would love to have one booked. Thanks!
Not sure it's noted anywhere as to how early you can book. Why not call'm now? They can only tell you to call back:). 407 939 PLAY.

I believe you have to wait til at least 180 days out from your trip to book one.

Booked a 1/2 day today- was $201 total (August)...we planned this trip late- second time calling- first time- no availability- snagged one today...just keep calling once a week...
Also, folks must cancel with 24 hour notice- you might still score one calling the day before you want it.

From all the YC maps posted here on the DIS , on touring plans and from my experience the quiet pool view is garden view. Only SAB pool view is water view!

Thanks! I saw all that too, but then the description says view of lake or quiet pool. Bummer.

But I will put in a request and hope for the best! :)

Actually every time we've requested GV, we've had a view of the lake when looking to the side of the balcony and view towards SAB. Although couldn't see much of SAB, maybe backs of chairs, second floor of area where you can lay out and partial view of ship

Actually every time we've requested GV, we've had a view of the lake when looking to the side of the balcony and view towards SAB. Although couldn't see much of SAB, maybe backs of chairs, second floor of area where you can lay out and partial view of ship

That's a nice garden view!

Maybe I should have booked a garden view instead of a water view... I've still got loads of time to change! ;)

I'm sure it will all work out!

We are here now with a water view of the lake and Boardwalk area.
It is a lovely view!

Our housekeeping services are awful, but at least we have a nice view!

What’s wrong? Are they slow to get to it?

Hi folks if all goes to plan over the next couple of months we're going to be at YC in December this year and will have a new baby with us. We've booked a garden view room but would ideally want a tub rather than just a shower. Does anyone know how many such rooms exist? Can anyone recommend one and do i need to phone Disney to put a request in for one?

Hi folks if all goes to plan over the next couple of months we're going to be at YC in December this year and will have a new baby with us. We've booked a garden view room but would ideally want a tub rather than just a shower. Does anyone know how many such rooms exist? Can anyone recommend one and do i need to phone Disney to put a request in for one?

Depending on the age of the baby, we found it easier to bathe them in the shower with one holding them and the other washing their hair- usually came in from swimming pool with suits on and while we rinsed the chlorine off our suits- we’d bathe them...but I am not sure on total rooms of either- but definitely call in your request! We want walk in shower- I’ll definitely call in a week before 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!