Disneyworld Disaster Vacation

Disney Cat Muffasa

Earning My Ears
Worst time of my life the eight days at the most unfriendliest place on earth
Worst customer service
I’ve been coming to DW for 28 years but never again!
The Yachtclub staff are the rudest most unprofessional group we have ever encountered
From the time we entered the resort to the time we left

Sorry you had such a rough go of it. Any thing in particular that stood out that made the experience so bad? I've only stayed at the Yacht Club once and it was a nice stay.

Sorry you had such a rough go of it. Any thing in particular that stood out that made the experience so bad? I've only stayed at the Yacht Club once and it was a nice stay.
Walked in the front door and screamed at us to pull up our masks. We had them on over nose and mouth but cast member said it needed to be at the bridge of nose
Walked into market to get a drink and yelled at again for going in the wrong door
Yelled at again for coming thru the correct door but didn’t wait until cast member told us it was our turn! The market was empty at that time
Went to room and unpacked.
masked about late check out the end of our trip and they said NO one is allowed late check out at 12:30 (Magical bus was due the).
Asked if we could sit in lobby while waiting to check out and they said no, you have to wait outside for the bus
Security knocked on our door at 11:30 pm to say that someone reported us for smoking in our room! (No one in our group smokes)
Cast member chased my granddaughter down the hall, yelling at her to pull up her mask (again it was covering up her nose and mouth).
We met delivery person at front desk to get our groceries to carry yo our room, and cast member said the bell services had to bring it to our room ???
Then charged us 6.00 for celery charge???

Ran my credit card on Sat night to close out my account for 1094.00 My granddaughter made a late night purchase for 35.00 around 9:00 pm, so hotel ran another charge for 1300.00
I called to ask why this was done and they said they didn’t do it. I showed them my bank balance summary and they said oh your bank did that.
I still haven’t gotten my money back

Then my granddaughter had to fly back in an emergency third day into the trip and she didn’t get to use her 5 days of tickets. Resort said they couldn’t refund us but would buy us dinner???

Unused tickets are not lost, but you will have them for a future trip. Also, the $6 charge went into effect pre-covid. I haven't heard many people have luck with early or late check-out/in. Sorry it was a bad time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter