Disneyworld park passes

Disneydoo1991

Earning My Ears
Hi everbody.

Very new to this forum. I was hoping to have some recommendations on where to buy my 14days Disney world passes from.
The best price I have found so far is with orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk
For 2020 they are £429per adult and £415 per child.
Thanks!

Hi everbody.

Very new to this forum. I was hoping to have some recommendations on where to buy my 14days Disney world passes from.
Thanks!
Hi @Disneydoo1991 As you're talking in pounds I assume you're from the UK and that you're talking about the UK 14 days for 7 Ultimate ticket.
Why not buy direct from the Disney site. Same price as you've been quoted by OAT if you collect Virgin Airmiles and click through from the Flying Club Shops Away you can pick up 1 mile per pound.

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I can see on the Disney site the price per adult is £449 per adults and £429 per child for the 14day ticket. I am not currently collecting the virgin air miles but I am flying with virgin when we go.
Thanks

Hi everbody.

Thanks!

I don't see anything better at the moment but I've only had a quick look. If you decide to go ahead with Orlando Attractions and you use the code MSE5 at the checkout you should get an additional £5 per ticket discount (from Moneysupermarket website). If you decide to go for tickets through WDW Site then go via Quidco for additional cashback. It's 2% at the moment but we've had 4% in the past. I would hang off for the time being. I've seen special offers crop up at Bank Holiday weekends and 14 day for the price of 7 (currently on offer for 2019 just now) once you get nearer and into the year of travel. Depends of course when your visit is. We head out from the 30th December - 16th January so couldn't wait until next year for any better offers and of course there's also Brexit to potentially throw a spanner in the works.

Mrs TT

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I can see on the Disney site the price per adult is £449 per adults and £429 per child for the 14day ticket. I am not currently collecting the virgin air miles but I am flying with virgin when we go.
Thanks
You're welcome, hope you manage to get your tickets at a better price :)

Thanks for your responses found a good deal for this year so I think I'll hang fire til xmas time, hopefully there will be a simular offer.

25% off Disney tickets - Disney 14 day £330 Disney 21 day £371 using code @ Expedia
Code- AUGUST25

Thanks for your responses found a good deal for this year so I think I'll hang fire til xmas time, hopefully there will be a simular offer.

25% off Disney tickets - Disney 14 day £330 Disney 21 day £371 using code @ Expedia
Code- AUGUST25
Wow that's a good price - do you know if they send hard tickets or a voucher. We intend upgrading our tickets to Platinum+ annual passes in January and I'm wondering if we'd get discount against the price paid or the Disney direct price.
I'd be grateful for any advice if anybody can help please :)
@Disneydoo1991 Do you have a link for the 25% off offer please... Have Googled but cannot find it :(

Last edited:

I saw this deal on HotUKdeals so started a thread, then saw you had posted it here. They say it doesn't work on the 21 day ticket but I have not checked.
@wayneg I found the Hot deals page but can't for the life of me work out how to get to the purchasing page.
The link takes me to the 'Book Cheap Holidays' page every time
Sorry to be a numpty but could you please post a link to the tickets page :confused3 :teacher:

Thanks to @wayneg 's help I did find the correct page but it seems not to be available for January 2020 - currently the dates go from tomorrow 8/23/2019 to 5/9/2019... but a great deal for anyone going soon :)
edit to add: I did create an account, so that may have been the key to opening the page (or not lol)

Last edited:
Thanks to @wayneg 's help I did find the correct page but it seems not to be available for January 2020 - currently the dates go from tomorrow 8/23/2019 to 9/9/2019... but a great deal for anyone going soon :)
edit to add: I did create an account, so that may have been the key to opening the page (or not lol)
I don't know what the criteria is. I searched end of Nov and it offered me the 14 day for £330.

Wow that's a good price - do you know if they give you hard tickets or a voucher. We intend upgrading our tickets to Platinum+ annual passes in January and I'm wondering if we'd get discount against the price paid or the Disney direct price.
I'd be grateful for any advice if anybody can help please :)
Hi, yes brilliant price. Gutted it's not the same for next year.
I'm pretty sure it's a voucher and then you will need to exchange at guest relations.
Maybe they'll have another deal after this one ends on September 5th. :thumbsup2
Yes hopefully! if not hopefully a black Friday deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter