Disposable Waterproof Cameras

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I think I read on these boards about someone using these at DC and thought what a great idea, but I was shocked at the price, but Boots are selling the Kodak Sport waterproof (up to 4 metres) at 3 for the price of 2, they normally cost £11.99 each so 3 cost me £23.98 about £7.99 each for 27 exposures, thought this was ok and would possibly give the kids and DH one each to capture the day.

That is a great idea.I've got some lovely photo's of October's holiday at waterparks,the pool and DC, taken with disposable waterproof cameras.

A couple of months ago I bought a 3 for the price of 2 on Boots own make of waterproof disposable cameras,and they cost about £8.99 each I think.Have a look at the price of Boots own make first.

I got mine from asda, last year they were £4.99, this year i think they are £5.49.

jules

I don't remember what I paid - but we got some great pool shots with these, but when we tried to finish the film with everyday around the house shots, the results weren't very impressive - so be sure and take loads of photo's in the water. (not that this will be hard if you are at discovery cove!)

bev

I bought a disposable waterproof camera from Boots last year, ready for our holiday in December - as we had to cancel, it is still upstairs in the 'holiday box' waiting to 'shoot' the Dolphin at Discovery Cove - booked for Jan 8 2003 - fingers crossed we get there! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter