Distance from park entrance to Pixar Place Hotel

ten822

Mouseketeer
I currently have one of the good neighbor hotels across the street booked. We are only in the parks 2 days. I am trying to maximize time and I am wondering is it a shorter walk from Pixar Place to the park entrances or is the hotel across the street (Camelot Inn) a quicker walk? My guess is Camelot Inn is quicker?

I currently have one of the good neighbor hotels across the street booked. We are only in the parks 2 days. I am trying to maximize time and I am wondering is it a shorter walk from Pixar Place to the park entrances or is the hotel across the street (Camelot Inn) a quicker walk? My guess is Camelot Inn is quicker?
Yes, Camelot Inn is closer to both park entrances. This is especially true for DL. Pixar Place does have a special back entrance to DCA, which is probably closer than the walk from Camelot to the front of DCA. This would not help with DL.

If proximity alone is the deciding factor, I do not believe the difference is substantial enough to change locations. Note that if you do stay at Pixar Place, you would be eligible for early entry each day of your stay, meaning you could start riding certain things at 7:30 each day of your visit as opposed to 8:00.

Honestly, the difference in distance between these hotels would be so minimal that it won't make a difference to your time in the park. 5 minute max.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter