"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doing the 4 night on the Dream heading out November 6. What about you? I have never been on a Disney cruise before though I have toured one of the ships when I was a travel agent. We will be off the ship on the 10th and then at WDW through the 16th.

SarahMay- I am going on the Wonder most likely on Nov 6 for 7 days, same time but different ships! It is the only time I can afford to go with three kids. I am loving the Kids Sail Free offer. We were booked on the Dream for my birthday in Sept, but for only 3 days. When the 7 day trip came up - we decided to go for it. You will have to let us know how fun the Aquaduck was.

I forgot to mention - that's what I'm working on for the trip! Think Cinderella's gown but not in baby blue...... Think not so pastel tie dye with some added bling, lots of added bling :thumbsup2 I have the perfect tiara already. It's going to be truly spectacular, you really don't want to miss it :upsidedow

Can't wait to see that one. What is this creation for? Is it for the M&G? I am so excited to be able to dress up. What to wear, what to wear...
I am going to arrive in DL sometime Wed or Thru (I will be flying standby, so I will get there when I get there) and I will leave Mon(or Tues - same thing, when I get a flight!)
You can put me in with the Sprinters. Cause I am fast as a BOLT of lightening. Ka-Pow!!

Wow - don't check for a little bit and come back on to see the great guess by Laurie!!! Great job!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now can't wait to see the creative team names and costumes!!

Had an amazing day today. I'm on a riverboat in the south of France and we not only did a great wine tasting but - we had an awesome chocolate tasting!! Valrhona chocolate is made here in the Rhone region and we went to their store. The samples they had out were truly incredible and delicious!! My tummy is very happy!!

Wow - don't check for a little bit and come back on to see the great guess by Laurie!!! Great job!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Had an amazing day today. I'm on a riverboat in the south of France and we not only did a great wine tasting but - we had an awesome chocolate tasting!! Valrhona chocolate is made here in the Rhone region and we went to their store. The samples they had out were truly incredible and delicious!! My tummy is very happy!!

Wow jealous! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

As for the scavy hunt, my brain is already starting to come up with possible team names! Does anyone know about when we will be paired up with our teams? I think it was mentioned on here a while ago but I can't seem to remember the time frame.

Thanks,
SarahMay

SarahMay- I am going on the Wonder most likely on Nov 6 for 7 days, same time but different ships! It is the only time I can afford to go with three kids. I am loving the Kids Sail Free offer. We were booked on the Dream for my birthday in Sept, but for only 3 days. When the 7 day trip came up - we decided to go for it. You will have to let us know how fun the Aquaduck was.
!

So you are going on a mexican riviera cruise? I look forward to hearing what you think as if I go on another Disney cruise it would most likely be that one as it leaves from the West coast and all. I will be sure to let you know what I think of the Aquaduck! It should be fun! I haven't cruised in so long I am really looking forward to it! Just under 4 months to go!

SarahMay

I am definitely in for Scavenger Hunt and I am a competitive marathoner. I am not a runner but tend to think and move quickly.
OK Jane! I have you down! :goodvibes

Can't wait to see that one. What is this creation for? Is it for the M&G? I am so excited to be able to dress up. What to wear, what to wear...
I am going to arrive in DL sometime Wed or Thru (I will be flying standby, so I will get there when I get there) and I will leave Mon(or Tues - same thing, when I get a flight!)
You can put me in with the Sprinters. Cause I am fast as a BOLT of lightening. Ka-Pow!!
Ka-Pow! I have you down as a Sprinter! :cool1:

The DIS must have been hungry!

:surfweb: Morning everyone!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sounds like you are having an absolutely fabulous time!! :cloud9:

Laurie congrats on the guess!!

Bridget you always go on the most fabulous trips! So jealous! Mom and I have always dreamed of doing a river cruise down the Rhine river in Germany and doing the Christkindle markets. I know it would be pretty chilly that time of year but they look so fun! Sounds like you are really having a blast! I have only been to Europe once back in the 80's but our goal is to go again hopefully in 13 which is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Enjoy your trip!! :)

So do the team names need to be somehow themed to the Amazing Race or just disney themed or does it matter? And are we making name tags again?

Mom and I LOVE the amazing race and have watched it since the first season so I am really excited about this theme!! Sounds really fun!

Wow jealous! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

As for the scavy hunt, my brain is already starting to come up with possible team names! Does anyone know about when we will be paired up with our teams? I think it was mentioned on here a while ago but I can't seem to remember the time frame.

Thanks,
SarahMay
Good morning Sarah!

Your questions, were actually some things I was going to announce this morning! So here goes: :thumbsup2

"DIS Diva's Amazing I SPY Race"

Teams will not be announced until right after New Years. This will give you almost 2 months to figure out your team name, and what you would like to accessorize with. :cool2:

Once again the challenge for the team name is as follows:

You must incorporate BOTH of these themes into your name.
1. Something to do with "RACE":cheer2:
2. Something to do with "SPIES"
:magnify:

There will be prizes for the best "Team Name" and the "Best Accessorized!":cool2:

Have fun brain storming! :idea:

Oh, and you may PM me if you have someone special in mind you would like to play with! We will do the best we can to make everyone happy. :grouphug:

I am definitely in for Scavenger Hunt and I am a competitive marathoner. I am not a runner but tend to think and move quickly.

:thumbsup2 Loved Jane's description! And I'd have to describe my style the same way. . . definitely no running, but a competitive marathoner. :)

Beth, I'll be there Thursday - Sunday.:cool1:

So I've been super busy and I'm soooo far behind (this always happens in the summer).

I see Laurie guessed the Scavy Theme :banana:. I hope I didn't miss anything else important.

Beth~ I'll be at Disneyland on Sunday (ahem, it's my 21st birthday) and I'll try to take pics of the food for you (if I remember :upsidedow).

Hi Ladies!
I honestly don't really know if I will be able to come next year. I want to, but my reality is that I don't have a job and I do have these children to attend to and no family in the area to help, so there are always many barriers to attending. But, we will see. I have managed two trips and I hope that I will be able to swing it.

In the meanwhile though, I would love to volunteer to take on the designing of the itinerary tag for next year. I did a custom one for my schedule last year and thought it turned out cute, and it was really fun to do. I don't mind printing them too, but if I don't end up coming then would need to ship them to someone, or someone attending could just print and bring them. But we could work those details out later. I was just in my photo bucket account and saw this picture so it reminded me.

Let me know what you think.

DisDivaLanyard2-Page001.jpg

Tracey

You're Crazy :crazy:! I'm sorry, but someone had to be brave enough to tell you ;).

Hee hee :thumbsup2

Okay, someone tell me I'm not crazy! I know I posted today (or maybe it was yesterday) but I don't see any post by me!!!

Sorry, but you just might be a tad crazy :rolleyes1 I love you though (maybe I'm crazy too????)

Beth~ I'll be at Disneyland on Sunday (ahem, it's my 21st birthday) and I'll try to take pics of the food for you (if I remember :upsidedow).

Happy 21st b-day for Saturday, Katie :upsidedow

Tracey - those are super cute!! You mean you would use whatever graphic we get for this year (is someone designing something now that we know the themes????) and use that?

You're Crazy :crazy:! I'm sorry, but someone had to be brave enough to tell you ;).

Hee hee :thumbsup2

Sorry, but you just might be a tad crazy :rolleyes1 I love you though (maybe I'm crazy too????)

So weird!! I quasi-posted this, from what I remember: I'll be there Wednesday-Sunday, probably flying, unless there's someone else from the Phoenix area who wants to drive out with me. I'm sure there was more... just can't remember... must be old age!!

Haha, you know what my costume should be for the M&G?

58925684_03121e44ff_o.jpg

(on the right) :rotfl:
Love it!!!

Are we birthday twins?! My bday is also Sunday. This is quite the week for Diva birthdays! pixiedust:

Laurie~ Congrats on winning!!!

Bridget~ How fun for you! I have always wanted to tour around Europe.

Good morning, ladies!! Almost afternoon but not quite. :)

I always feel like Charlie from Charlie's Angels when I say that. "Good morning, Angels." LOL I loved that show!! That was some good tv, let me tell ya. Or at least it was in my young mind!! :happytv:

That's a good (and yummy) idea :thumbsup2 I would offer to bring poutine, but I don't think that would travel so well..........................:rolleyes:
Aw, aren't you sweet to offer to bring some poutine for us. Such a shame it won't work out..... :rolleyes1

(gag!!!!)

Okay, someone tell me I'm not crazy! I know I posted today (or maybe it was yesterday) but I don't see any post by me!!!
You, crazy?? Pshhh. Nah, nope, never, not at all, perish the thought.

Well...........then again...... :rolleyes1

Is it for the M&G? I am so excited to be able to dress up. What to wear, what to wear...
I keep asking myself the same thing!! Decision, decisions.

Had an amazing day today. I'm on a riverboat in the south of France and we not only did a great wine tasting but - we had an awesome chocolate tasting!!
Bridget, it's a shame you don't get out more often. :hug:

:p

Sounds awesome!! We are all supremely jealous!

Mom and I LOVE the amazing race and have watched it since the first season so I am really excited about this theme!! Sounds really fun!
Me too!! Ruben and I used to go over the team profiles on line before the show started and each pick a winning team. Then who evers team won, or went the furthest in the race, won! We'd wager different fun things. :rolleyes1

Beth, I'll be there Thursday - Sunday.:cool1:
Got it, thanks!
The same time frame for all your friends who are coming?

21?? Come on, Katie. Let's be real for a second, shall we?? It's clear you don't look a day over 19. :thumbsup2

As for the food, you don't have to take pics unless you want to. I just was curious to hear a review if anyone eats there. :)

In the meanwhile though, I would love to volunteer to take on the designing of the itinerary tag for next year. I did a custom one for my schedule last year and thought it turned out cute, and it was really fun to do.
Let me know what you think.
I love it! Cute!! I think that's a great idea. I know Steph has printed our itinerary tags in the past, but I'm sure she'd be happy to let someone else have a go at it.
And I do hope you can make the trip, even if only for a short while.

Are we birthday twins?! My bday is also Sunday. This is quite the week for Diva birthdays! pixiedust:
Another one turning 21?? Well, it's party time!! :cool1: :banana:
My twins have a birthday this weekend, too. It's Saturday the 9th though, and they are turning 11. ;) I dread the thought of them turning 21 someday, or even becoming teenagers!!!!! lol

Good morning Sarah!

Your questions, were actually some things I was going to announce this morning! So here goes: :thumbsup2

"DIS Diva's Amazing I SPY Race"

Teams will not be announced until right after New Years. This will give you almost 2 months to figure out your team name, and what you would like to accessorize with. :cool2:

Once again the challenge for the team name is as follows:

You must incorporate BOTH of these themes into your name.
1. Something to do with "RACE":cheer2:
2. Something to do with "SPIES"
:magnify:

There will be prizes for the best "Team Name" and the "Best Accessorized!":cool2:

Have fun brain storming! :idea:

Oh, and you may PM me if you have someone special in mind you would like to play with! We will do the best we can to make everyone happy. :grouphug:
Wonderful work, Mel, as always. I will add this to the front page for all to find easily. :thumbsup2

So I might come in Weds night.....might be easier for Mike to take me to the airport Weds afternoon vs 5am Thurs morning with all 4 kids.......besides, I saw something about a Princess Breakfast & who doesn't love acting like a princess now & then!! princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter