Divas do NorCal!!

I'm first!!!

The July 4th weekend and the weekend after that are out for me.

I'm not a Diva (wrong gender), but I thought I'd throw this out there for your consideration.

I work at Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute in Moss Landing CA. Our annual Open House this year is August 14. It's a great time if you have any interest at all in the ocean. Lots of exhibits, lectures, etc. Lots of stuff for the kids too -- arts and crafts (build a jellyfish), build your own ROV, etc.

I'd be happy to serve as personal tour guide to the Dis Divas.

-Bob

Well, the first weekend of May is out for me too. I am of to Disneyland June 13-19 so that is out for me. Obviously July 4 and the 5 is my daughter Kody's 16 birthday and July 25 is my son Loren's 14 birthday. Other than that I am an open slate.

Just throwing this out here again...... :rotfl2: I'll be at the Jelly Belly Factory on August 4th!!! :woohoo: You could start there!!

:rolleyes1 You know me.....just keep trying!!! :thumbsup2

I would love to do a S.F. meet ;) I can take BART! :teehee

The only dates that are no-goes for me is July 14-18 since I'll be at Disneyland!! Well, provided my friend doesn't cancel on me.

I haven't checked the amount of time it takes to drive from Portland to NorCal, but this is definitely something I might be interested in!

Hey Laurie even if we CAN'T do the meet that day (since it's a wed and I know people work) that is not that far from me and I could prob work it out to come down for the day since it is summer and the girls are off school. And I know that Michelle (Kaoden) lives in Fairfield which is REALLY close to there. Don't know her schedule but heck maybe she would be willing to meet too! We could have a mini mini meet LOL.

I haven't been to the Jelly Belly factory in years and I KNOW my girls would love it and would LOVE to see you again so heck I am up for it!! :) Even if it isn't the actual meet I will keep it in mind just for the day!! k?

Michele is planning on meeting me that morning!!! We're trying to talk Jessica into coming over as well...... :rotfl: I'd love for you to meet us too!!!! Just remember that we will get there at 9am opening & have to leave before noon.....we still have to drive back to Salem that day. My son has to be at work at 2am after we get back :headache:. Just didn't want you to drive over there to find out it was only for a couple hours....but if that's okay with you....then it's totally AWESOME with me!!!!! :cool1:

Just throwing this out here again...... :rotfl2: I'll be at the Jelly Belly Factory on August 4th!!! :woohoo: You could start there!!

:rolleyes1 You know me.....just keep trying!!! :thumbsup2

You know I am in!!

Hey Laurie even if we CAN'T do the meet that day (since it's a wed and I know people work) that is not that far from me and I could prob work it out to come down for the day since it is summer and the girls are off school. And I know that Michelle (Kaoden) lives in Fairfield which is REALLY close to there. Don't know her schedule but heck maybe she would be willing to meet too! We could have a mini mini meet LOL.

I haven't been to the Jelly Belly factory in years and I KNOW my girls would love it and would LOVE to see you again so heck I am up for it!! :) Even if it isn't the actual meet I will keep it in mind just for the day!! k?

I am in for this. I am less than 10 miles from there. My DH works only a block from there.

I would love to do a S.F. meet ;) I can take BART! :teehee

The only dates that are no-goes for me is July 14-18 since I'll be at Disneyland!! Well, provided my friend doesn't cancel on me.

Hey, you can come to Jelly Belly for a mini- mini- meet too!!

I haven't checked the amount of time it takes to drive from Portland to NorCal, but this is definitely something I might be interested in!

That would be great!!

Yeah the only problem I see with being there by 9 is traffic but if you are going to be there till noon I might just have to be a little late but I can sure try. I think that would be fun and I KNOW the girls would love to go back there again! I say it's a date!! :)

Very cool. Our traffic kind of slows down during the 8 to 9 hour so maybe we can do this. I know my kids are always up for a trip to Jelly Belly.

I work on Wednesdays, and I am sad to mis the Jelly Bellys. I guess we'll have to plan a second NorCal meet, eh?
Please...........

I work on Wednesdays, and I am sad to mis the Jelly Bellys. I guess we'll have to plan a second NorCal meet, eh?
Please...........

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a little closer for those of you in San Jose too.

Oh yes Tina that isn't going to be the "main" one. I figured most people can't meet on a wed because of work. But since my sched is flexible esp being summer I figured I would try to make it down esp since it isn't too far from me. But I DEF want to try and find a day when more of us can meet!! :)

Me too!!

Please...........

LOL :lmao: This isn't the Nor-Cal meet....this is the Laurie is whining, come see me on my last day of my family trip, Jelly Belly 3 hour meet..... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!