Divas do NorCal!!

Yeah--I wouldn't want to go over July 4th either :scared1:

I wouldn't mind trying to run the thread but seeing as how I'm not even in NorCal, I don't think it would work :laughing:

Well, don't depend on me although I may be "in" for the NorCal meet but would prefer the earlier date because the first week in August I will be at DLR with my college roomie and her family!

Im sorta in the boat with Cheryl here. I want to go, but don't count me as an "in". Have lots going on as far as trips and what not, so will play it by ear. But I love SF and haven't been in ages.

Hi Ladies! Just got back from taking my two younger guys to DL. We had an interesting trip, to say the least. Anyway, I'm all for this mini-meet still! :thumbsup2

I live in the Bay Area but am by no means an expert. I should be able to meet up with some ladies though, even if only for a day trip.

July 9 - 11th would probably work the best, but I could probably make any weekend in July work. :thumbsup2

Hey girls!
I am 99% sure that I can't do July 9-11. I can't believe how hard it is to pick dates!

As for my little family....we're completely open after June 19th. Since we are so close to SF, (1.5 hours?) we may just make it a day trip. Since I'd be bringing Chris and Ayden we may not be able to do all that you guys plan but that's totally ok with me. Even to just be able to meet is all that matters to me. Maybe a lunch at Bubba Gumps or something? Either way, we're good on dates, I'll just hang out here in the corner until you all decide. I'm just THRILLED I can finally meet some of you!:cool1:

Okay, for the folks still interested in the Norcal meet, shall we do a do-over vote to see which weekend works out best for the majority who wants to go? Can each person keep the thread going so not one person is in charge? Would that work?

What do you think would work better:
A) Post with the dates you can go
B) Post with the dates you cannot go
C) Vote between July 9-11 and July 30-August 1

Let's continue and get the list of people who still want to go. :)

(Chris - I'm going to Spain & Europe :woohoo:)

This board is hard to keep up with since it is not on the main page I look at :P July 9-11th would be out for me...I will be at WDW with the DH for a week for my bday (july 10th). July 30-Aug 1 would be fine!

Hi guys,

I need to drop out of this get-together. I really need to save my $ for our vacation, and if I go anywhere on July 9-11 it will be camping in Sequoia - much less expensive.

I hope to catch the next Nor-Cal get together - maybe in the Fall?

Hi guys,

I need to drop out of this get-together. I really need to save my $ for our vacation, and if I go anywhere on July 9-11 it will be camping in Sequoia - much less expensive.

I hope to catch the next Nor-Cal get together - maybe in the Fall?

I actually like the idea of a fall meet. Fall in San Francisco is much nicer than Summer tends to be foggier and cooler. And if it is hot it is unbearable.

Hey ladies,
Anyone know if this meet is still happening? :confused3 It's been almost a month since anyone posted. I hope it works out, but I was just wondering if I should keep the link up on our main thread for this or not?

Let me know!! Thanks. :)

Hey ladies,
Anyone know if this meet is still happening? :confused3 It's been almost a month since anyone posted. I hope it works out, but I was just wondering if I should keep the link up on our main thread for this or not?

Let me know!! Thanks. :)

I wish I knew Beth. Interest kind of fell off, I guess.

I wish I knew Beth. Interest kind of fell off, I guess.

Well, let's see if anyone else posts. It only takes a few to make a mini meet. :goodvibes Even if only 3 or 4 can make it, it would still be fun for y'all to get together.

Becci, Chris, and Janelle all seemed to still be interested and flexible on dates. (this is just what I am seeing from reading back a few posts, I have not been following this thread enough to say for sure though....)

If the interest is still there, even for just a few, it can still happen. :)

Well, let's see if anyone else posts. It only takes a few to make a mini meet. :goodvibes Even if only 3 or 4 can make it, it would still be fun for y'all to get together.

Becci, Chris, and Janelle all seemed to still be interested and flexible on dates. (this is just what I am seeing from reading back a few posts, I have not been following this thread enough to say for sure though....)

If the interest is still there, even for just a few, it can still happen. :)

I hope so and hopefully not over my trip.:thumbsup2

If I have enough notice I should be able to meet also. Maybe we can just do a one-day meet? Even just a lunch or dinner somewhere?:confused3 That way not much cost is involved. I'm in Eastern Contra Costa Cnty so I could meet anywhere in the Sac area or the SF Bay Area.

If I have enough notice I should be able to meet also. Maybe we can just do a one-day meet? Even just a lunch or dinner somewhere?:confused3 That way not much cost is involved. I'm in Eastern Contra Costa Cnty so I could meet anywhere in the Sac area or the SF Bay Area.

Originally there had been talk of meeting in San Francisco. I am game either way.

I wish I was more familiar with the areas up there, I'd be happy to try and help out with putting this together. Unfortunately, it's all foreign to me. :confused:

But it looks like the interest is still there!! :yay: At least for a few and that's all you need. So keep at it ladies. Don't let this thread die out. Even just a one day get together would be fun. :cool1:

Work on getting a date together. Seemed like July was working for most. With the exception of the 9th - 11th for Tina.
Michele, when is your trip?

(not trying to step on any toes here, or take over, just hoping it all works out for y'all!! :) )

My trip is in 50 days!! I am a little excited!! Can you tell? My trip is June 13-19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter