Divas do Seattle - Cancelled

Hi Sarah!

Well, not sure if this counts, but Nathan and I could still get up and meet you and Ryder and go to the aquarium.

Just let me know. I am also ok with rescheduling as I have not been home for a month!!

I wouldn't mind going, but I also haven't been home much and it would be nice to just kick back a bit (I hate the drive to Seattle). Thanks though. We will have to get together at some point this coming year! We live close enought!

Take care.
SarahMay

Whew! I would have loved to have seen you, but I am relieved to have a morning at home. Sunday I am going with friend and kids for a night at Worldmark in Discovery Bay! Have to get some paperwork and laundry done darn it.
This is a crazy week with work, boyscout twighlight camp and then marching band camp, so lots of running here and there all week long.

So I will miss you, but am thrilled to have a day at home! We will be doing some bonus time stays at Birch Bay though, so you will have to bring the kids over for a swim:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!