Divine during EMH

Dis Dragon

Rawwwwr
The only time we've seen her was right after a 9am park opening. Wanted to know if anyone in the community has seen her out during EMH on Saturdays?

Thanx

Not only have I not seen her out lately, but she's been elusive to any sort of schedule at all.

First of all, she has no 'official' schedule & there is no mention of her on the printed times guide at the park or on the MDE app when looking at event/attraction times.

Secondly, wdwent.com does list her on their weekly entertainment schedule, but my last 3 attempts to see her when they said, she's not out (so not an accurate schedule).

Thirdly, the white clad janitorial staff at AK carry a pocket guide of entertainment times on them that she is listed in. They pulled it out, found that she should be out at the time I was standing there, but she was not.

None of my attempts were during inclement weather, but she was not out during any of the best resource options to find out when she's out.

She's definitely worth seeing & a great hidden gem. But, I would say my last 10 attempts to see her have been fruitless. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
We have found the most likely time and place to see her is at regular Park Open in The Oasis just past EVC/Wheelchair rental on the right in the "walkway" that leads to the backstage gate there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!