DL Admits Adults are just Big Kids

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
I found this in the LA Times. It's nice to know that Disney can acknowledge that there's a kid in all of us, even if they think you have to live in Southern CA to qualify...
Disneyland is offering adult admission at the $35 child's price to Southern California residents in ZIP Codes 90000 to 93599. Through June 19.
And in case you need a reason to visit:
The Segway HT, left, the world's first self-balancing human transporter that travels up to 12.5 mph, is on display in the park's "Innoventions" showcase.

Sarangel

I saw the Segway when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Very cool. The rest of Innoventions was a real snore (what a waste of a wonderful show building), but the Segway was worth the visit.

As anyone around me know, I am OBSESED with the Segway, so I can't wait till I get to Innoventions Epcot to see it and possiblly try it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter