DL and theme parks for pregnant ladies

jlparedes

Mouseketeer
cross posted in DL forum:

Ok, so our trip is all planned. I booked our hotel and bought Mickey's TOT tickets but I have not purchased are park hoppers yet. I found out this weekend I am pregnant. YAY, we've been trying off and on for awhile now. I thought I'd be ok with going to DL pregnant (I'd be around 4 months then) but now I'm kind of re-thinking it. Here's the pros and cons:

PROS: it's DL and I haven't been in years, good exercise, still fun for the kids and us.

CONS: tiredness, achiness, possible sickness, and the kicker...if I don't get hired on to my current job permanently by October then I will be unemployed and saving this DL money would be very helpful for us. Oh and I don't want to disappoint my nephew.

So, I told my nephew we were thinking of putting it off a year and asked him what he thought. He is so sweet, and told me that he understands and he would go whenever he could. I'm also thinking my brother (his dad) and SIL could also go next year too and this would give them time to save $$. Gosh I just keep going back and forth. I would hate to put it off and then come up with another excuse as to why I can't go next year. What do you all think? Any experienced DL goers who were preggo when they went? Would I be terribly miserable going pregnant? Thanks a ton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter