DL app & website help (tix)

YoDisney

Life Goals=Platinum Castaway Club
I uploaded tix on my DL app but when I log into the website, i am unable to see the tix. am i crazy or is that the difference btwn app vs. site login.
just curious, when DL announces reservation system if we'll be able to book our park days via app since seems like any info out there re: rsvp system seems to be web based.

TIA

I uploaded tix on my DL app but when I log into the website, i am unable to see the tix. am i crazy or is that the difference btwn app vs. site login.
just curious, when DL announces reservation system if we'll be able to book our park days via app since seems like any info out there re: rsvp system seems to be web based.

TIA
I cannot see my tickets on the website either, only on the app.

I also cannot see my hotel reservation on the app, only online.

I think this is how DL differs from WDW.

I was wondering this same thing! I can see my tickets on the app but not the website. We are staying offsite so I didn't know if that had something to do with it or what?

I was wondering this same thing! I can see my tickets on the app but not the website. We are staying offsite so I didn't know if that had something to do with it or what?
same here, staying offsite for a hopeful labor day wknd trip. i have tix set to expire 9/15/20 so really need to use them.

I could see my expired (but should be extended) APs on the App the other day, but now they disappeared. I wouldn't worry too much at this point. I think Disney IT Is busy in the background setting things up.

My tickets are missing as well. I had one annual and one day pass both set to expire April and May... I took a pix of it the other day. And then it all disappeared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!