DL Bricks

dbond

DIS Veteran
I called yesterday to order a brick at DL to surprise my husband. We will be there in May to celebrate our anniversary and was hoping to be able to surprise him with the brick and be able to take a picture of the DL brick to display at home alongside our WDW brick. The CM told me not to expect the brick to be installed until late summer, at least 6 months. Is this the norm at DL? At WDW, it only took a couple of months to get our brick installed, I thought I was calling plenty of time in advance by ordering 3 month ahead. When I asked her why it took so long, she said sales were slow and they waited until they had a certain amount before they installed them
:(

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>It seems to me that it does take awhile at Disneyland. I'm not sure of the total # of orders they need to start putting in the bricks, though.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

what is the number to call to order the brick?
and do you know how much they are?
we have a WDW brick and it would be fun to have DL too.
thanks
Kim

<font face="Book Antiqua" color=#FF0066>
Offsite 1992
CBR 9-95
Dixie 9-98
Beach Club 9-99
Dixie 9-2000
Beach Club or Poly 9-2001<font>

The number to call is 1-800-760-3566. the bricks are $150, but you can get a 10% ($15) discount with AE or Disney Club. I used my Disney CC to pay cause I didn't want my husband to see the charge (it's a surprise), to get the discount with the Disney Club, I'll have to wait for my agreement to arrive, make a copy of my Disney Club Card and send it in with the signed agreement. This is way more complicated than WDW and way more expensive. I'm not sure it's really worth the trouble since we won't even be in CA as much as we are in FL.

A follow up to my brick story, Disneyland called last night and asked for my Disney Club #. The CM on the phone when ordering had originally told me to make a copy of it and send it in with my agreement. The CM that called last night said that apparently the people taking the orders were confused about the MKC and DC switch. Anyway, I also asked her about timing of installation and she was a little more optimistic about it being installed by the time we visit in May. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, what a nice anniversary surprise that would be for my husband to accidentally stumble upon a brick with our name and anniversary date on it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter