DL/DCA Stuff

DSNYEXP

Earning My Ears
Just got back yesterday! YAY!

I'm not sure what has been said already about the tower of terror being built in CA, but a cast member said that it is because of the restrictions in Anaheim that the TOT will not be as tall as the one at WDW. That was all.

About the show in the Fantasyland theater I'm not sure what is going to be there but from outside it you can see the set. It looks cartoonish with a bunch of buildings and signs for stores and stuff. (I forget now what they actually said) Is this from a past show or a new one. Does anyone know what they are going to have there?

Also while we were there, there was a ghost goofy character on the second floor of the haunted mansion outside. He was walking around entertaining the people in line or something. I have never seen anything like this or that character before. Is this new?

DSNYEXP -

The rumor is that DCA's TOT will be shorter than WDW's. Disney has to contend with the fact that there are people who actually live in the neighborhood of the park & there are consequently more zoning restrictions (that's why there's a cover on the California Screamin' coaster).

The Haunted Goofy sounds new, though the costume might be left from the Little Monsters event...

I hope you enjoyed your trip to the California parks.

Sarangel

DSNYEXP:

hey, i saw the ghost goofy too
;)

wow! this is exciting, i knew your name looked familiar, the liscence plate!! wow!

I'm glad they are putting in TOT, even if it is not quite as tall. The Hollywood Backlot section of DCA just screams out for an E-Ticket ride. They could also use a smaller ride or attraction in Condor Flats to compliment Soarin'..... any word on any other new rides for DCA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter