DL Gazette Podcast

moljammom

moljammom
I just found the DL Gazette podcast. It seems that his is the old Disneyland News Today guys under a new name. The New Disneyland News Today Podcast has been up for a bit with a new crew. The new crew seems to be working on things. The old crew seems the same.

Anyone know what went on here? :confused3

I enjoy the podcasts and was happy to find more DL news since we are planning a trip!!

I think there was some sort of disagreement between the original Disneyland news today guys and the guy who runs the WDWNT podcast which is the producer of the **** podcast.

I do not know what happened to the old ****, but I welcome the change. I was hunting for a podcast that was focused on DLR rather than WDW, so subscribed to [the old] **** podcast. It wasn't very long before I unsubscribed. Did not find the podcast very informative or funny and one of the podcasters I found irritating. When I saw that it was now the NEW Disneyland News Today podcast, I resubscribed. While this new crew is still finding its way, it does not have the host I found irritating. I, too, wonder what triggered the change. Perhaps the subscribers number had deteriorated so much that the producers thought a change was needed. I just heard about this new Gazette podcast, but haven't had a chance to listen to an episode yet.

I agree about looking for something Disneyland in the podcast world! Laughingplace does do a lot of Disneyland as well.

The Gazette is definitely the old guys. They never bothered me but towards the end seemed to update infrequently and then have very little format. Now they have a format that they seem to stick to. They are also the enhanced version with pictures as well.

I do listen to **** but think they need a few more episodes to find their rhythm. They keep trying new things so I think it will come with time. I have never picked up with a podcast from the very beginning so I think this could be par for the course. I know when the old **** was down they joked about it a few times on WDWNT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter