DL Halloween?

padawan_newt

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is anything planned at DL for Halloween? My daughter's birthday is Halloween, and we may plan a DL trip then.

Disneyland only had a Halloween event once, and it was several years ago...'98 I believe.

Near to Disneyland, by about 15 minutes, Knott's Berry Farm has Knott's Scary Farm - Halloween Haunt. It is NOT for children, as it would be too frightening. However, I would think someone that is about 13/14 should be able to have fun there, so gauge it by your daughter. It has actually been rated one of the best Halloween attractions in the country. It is an all night event, typically going from 7:30 pm to 2 am. Almost all Knott's rides are open, and MANY are themed. Last year there were 4 scare zones (where monsters jump out at you as you walk by) 9 mazes, about 5 shows (I love to see magician Ed Alonzo, who used to be on Saved By the Bell, and is the greatest guy, PERIOD), as well as about 3 haunted rides.

It's great fun, and a "screaming" good time.

Hope this helps at least some.
All my best
~Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter