DL policy/rule I didn’t know about

Nice! I'm sure as big is the parking at DL and WDW its a good arrangement, lots of dead batteries. I'd bet they have a person on site.

They’re very good about this kind of thing. A few years ago our car keys fell out of Space Mountain at WDW. Luckily that night they found them and we got them back the next day but we obviously had to park overnight since we couldn’t get in and they let us keep the car parked.

I remember reading that on the park map that you get when you enter, or at least it was on the older ones. Was also in Birnbaums guide.

Slight correction: AAA offers comp towing and help with flat tires. I would imagine that a jump wouldn’t be much of a stretch since tow trucks often carry a portable car jumper/charger. In fact, recently I had so much trouble with starting my car that I bought one myself and it works like a charm. Only around $50.

9150E2D1-120A-4509-9E6B-B7ADA211B54F.jpeg

Here's a potential sticking point: the rule states "...during park hours." It's common for guests to to stay until park closing. I wonder if they'd help if a guest found their car needed a tow at 12:45 a.m.

Last edited:
As an FYI a lot of times you will find that AAA and the venue provide stuff like that at sports/concert arenas. I know they do a Gillette Stadium in MA.

If you ever come out to a dead battery etc, pop the hood of your car. It's a sign that you might need help. Even if the venue doesn't proved help sometimes a good Samaritan will help. Years ago I was in Daytona for the 500 and our car needed a jump. Within 2 min's of putting the hood up someone asked us if we needed help and gave us a jump.

Slight correction: AAA offers comp towing and help with flat tires. I would imagine that a jump wouldn’t be much of a stretch since tow trucks often carry a portable car jumper/charger. In fact, recently I had so much trouble with starting my car that I bought one myself and it works like a charm. Only around $50.

View attachment 410956

Here's a potential sticking point: the rule states "...during park hours." It's common for guests to to stay until park closing. I wonder if they'd help if a guest found their car needed a tow at 12:45 a.m.

I would say it depends on what time the parks closes that day. but they probably are available for up to a couple hours after closing. Might also depends on when Downtown Dis closes too. If the parks close at Midnight it can take you a while to get back to your car, especially if you are in line for a ride at 1150p. But if the park closes at 10p and you need a jump at 430a you may be out of luck.

I locked my keys in rental car at Disney Studios (WDW) with the car RUNNING.... AAA was there in less than 10 minutes. Priority given if car is running they said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter