DL Resort Discounts?

TiggerCat

Mouseketeer
I'm a newbie to this discussion forum so please forgive me if this has been asked many times before. Can anyone tell me if there are discounts offered at the three DL resorts for AAA/military (or other specials) throughout the year? We are looking forward to a change from Florida this year and would really love to stay "onsite" at DL if it is at all possible. It just doesn't seem to be as cut and dry as Orlando.

Thanks,

TC.

They do offer a Military discount but it is only 10% off. There have been times when they have offered more but not now. The theme park tickets through the military bases will save you some money.

I am not sure what they offer for AAA. I know that if you book through AAA your ticket is an unlimited FP. You can get as many FP's at a time as you want.

Staying on site at DL is not as important as staying on site at WDW. The experience is completly different in my eyes. The only true advantage I see right now is the EE offered 4 times a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter