• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL this saturday?? crowded?

ashurii

Earning My Ears
Im thinking of going this saturday the 17th... Is it still busy on saturdays as it was in the summer time?

Weekends are busy year-round, esp Saturdays. But I'll be there anyway.

I too am trying to decide on Sat. Sept. 17. I know Sat. are busy year round but will this be like a summer day or just busier then other days. What kind of wait times are we looking at for Sat. On things like Pirates, Splash, Matterhorn, etc.

I can't decide if going late tomorrow (we still have to travel in the morning from San Diego area) is better use of a day pass or going all day in a crowded Sat.

Please help me decide...... Thanks....

I was there last Saturday - the 10th - and it was pretty crowded. Now, if you get there right at park opening, hit Fantasyland first, utilize FP all day and eat in non peak times, you can accomplish a lot. It is not crazy busy, just crowded. The firework show though is a mad house. I would stake out a spot a few hours in advance for sure, it is worth it. We stayed until Tuesday, and each day after Sat was less and less crowded...

Have a wonderful trip :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter