DLP App wait times

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
Ive been checking the wait times on the DLP app for the past few days, but it seems that it is not updating anymore. All times have been exactly the same no matter what time of day or even if the park is actually closed. (I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling it and it’s the same.) The other apps I have (Park pal and MagiPark) seem to just pull their info from the DLP app, so they also are the same. Anyone have any tips for other ways to see wait times, or do I just have to cross my fingers it gets fixed before I go, or go back to the dark ages of wait time boards in park?

The waiting time system broke on Saturday, not sure if it is working yet today but it was temporarily working a couple of days ago. When do you go?

The waiting time system broke on Saturday, not sure if it is working yet today but it was temporarily working a couple of days ago. When do you go?
It looks like it is back working again.

I go for a morning on May 31 (to see some things that will be closed on my actual trip), and arrive for 4 nights on June 10.

I go on the 11th! Pretty sure it should be fixed by then. Just gutted that Space Mountain is shut that week.

I go on the 11th! Pretty sure it should be fixed by then. Just gutted that Space Mountain is shut that week.
Yeah, thats the main reason for the visit on the 31st! :P We'll be in Paris anyways, so I'm going to sneak away from the family for the morning - ride Space Mountain, visit Nautilus (found out that will also be closed during the week I'm there), and see a bit of Princess vs Pirates, before heading back to city and visiting more museums! One-day tickets are only $61 for that day, so for me, its worth it!

At least Crush's coaster will be open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter